• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Round neck collars are awful reminds me of my p.e kit in the 90s!!

Sorry but you're wrong on this

V neck is what people who wear these trainers wear

11536430_l_a3.jpg

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Yeah, you're one of a kind with nostalgia. Look at this:

juventus_other_logos_b.gif

Don't think it's particularly good looking either, but it stands out and makes the other ones look outdated.
all those badges look classy, maybe less on the Bari one
The Juve one looks like PES

EinmalImmerEwig

I agree, I think it looks awful, especially on the goalkeeper shirts (the green one is terrible). The font is awful as well, it has an air of comic sans about it!

The badge is really out of date, I'm by no means an expert, but I feel understated simplicity is key in modern design! I think just a simple cannon on the kit would look brilliant. A rebrand of the badge would be in line with the off the pitch transformation Arsenal have gone through recently as well, the club needs to make this happen!
The badge isn't out-of-date, it's just plain ****! It was **** when it came out, it's **** now, it'll be **** in 20 years

Rebranding of the Badge is an excellent idea.
In a perfect world pay off Emirates as well and tell them to **** off!

EinmalImmerEwig

Second year in a row, Adidas have made a nice third kit...even if third kits are unneeded really.

The sponsor looks terrible though.
3rd kits are totally unnecessary, unless you're playing Man City at the Etihad...
The red kit might have clashed with the ref., after all
wbAQltW.jpg

ZY6jiQN.jpg

That sponsor is a disgrace

Have never bought one with that sponsor on it, never will

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Even truer story...

My Mum bought me that shirt, probably at a car boot sale, and then gave it to me as a present.
The horrendous red letters on the back!
It was one of the worst moments of my life.
I had to pretend to be happy...

But I'm a good boy, and I still have it. I certainly didn't throw it away, as it's from my Mum, but I don't think I've ever worn it

NM2TU0s.jpg

uz7KcrW.jpg
My first proper shirt was the home kit with the writing on the back. I had them all up until 2012 then gave some away.

EinmalImmerEwig

My first proper shirt was the home kit with the writing on the back. I had them all up until 2012 then gave some away.
I gave all my shirts away apart from the blue one ( from my Mum, so will stay with me forever ), an original bruised banana ( even used that one in an old passport photo ), and a Gold sega one ( from my wife ) when the compulsory purchase order came. I had home and away from '82, and the Goalie shirts, as I am a Goalkeeper ( still am, veterans +50 league )
My Mum still has a few red shirt/ white sleeves kids sizes that she bought for me in the Seventies, and when I left home in '82 she kept them, as she wanted to remember me as I was always wearing them.

Top Bottom