• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
EdXFt5UX0AA84Iy

At the risk of getting more murder threats from @El Duderino, I like it
Looks delicious.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I'm kind of disappointed that this season's kit won't be worn in the final. Such an elite kit deserved better than some of the ****e performances this season.

I agree, if we could lift a trophy in this season's kit it would be fantastic. I'm also not a huge fan of playing in next season's kit the previous season already, although if it's just the last game it's not quite so bad.

But look at Chelsea, they're gonna play like 6 or 7 games of this season already in next season's kit, it takes away all the excitement.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn’t like that either purely because of the white. Just isn’t right. Love the maroon colour though

Why white...because of Sp**s?

Pop Tart

Established Member
The t-shirt looks like it's floor tile. The shorts are fine.
I guess it depends how it looks in real life, but my initial reaction to that t-shirt is no bueno.
It is supposed to be a homage to the marble flooring of highbury from what I have read

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
True. I also hate this craze of doing a pattern on the front but it is blank on the back, same with stripes.
It just goes to show how lazy companies can be when designing a kit.
They just slap some bullshit patterns and expect people to buy them no matter what.

Pop Tart

Established Member
It just goes to show how lazy companies can be when designing a kit.
They just slap some bullshit patterns and expect people to buy them no matter what.
Yeah it is getting too fashion conscious. It is football ffs. Leave fashion and sport separate.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Think it was the purple kit in 2012, that was the first really weird Arsenal shirt I remember.

We had a green kit in the 80s, but quite like that one.
I think the green we used for one season and we had a bad season and was never used again as a kit colour. Is this the one with the navy sleeves?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think the green we used for one season and we had a bad season and was never used again as a kit colour. Is this the one with the navy sleeves?

Yeah, I think the club re-released it not that long ago, as I remember Wilshere advertising it I think.

arsenal-2002-03-away-kit%2B%25286%2529.jpg

...this is my fav weird kit, if you can call it weird...the mix of blue on the front shouldn’t work, but it just does, beautifully too.

Top Bottom