• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Pop Tart

Established Member
Yeah, I think the club re-released it not that long ago, as I remember Wilshere advertising it I think.

arsenal-2002-03-away-kit%2B%25286%2529.jpg

...this is my fav weird kit, if you can call it weird...the mix of blue on the front shouldn’t work, but it just does, beautifully too.
Love this kit, I do dig the navy with sky blue combo with our kits . Mum got me this for my birthday along with the home good times. Same template as the Leeds home I think?

Top Quality

It's nice! I don't particularly like that they have the block of white running across the shoulders on the back, but I can live with it. Otherwise it's a pretty simple, classic Arsenal design - just with a funky pattern in the red. I mean, it's not as good as this year's kit, which is near perfect, but if we have to change, I think this is as good as you can hope for.

(However, why would we be wearing it in the last match of THIS SEASON? AND POTENTIALLY THE FA CUP FINAL?! Let's keep it to one set of kits a season, pls.)

roz

Fake News Merchant
Yeah, I think the club re-released it not that long ago, as I remember Wilshere advertising it I think.

arsenal-2002-03-away-kit%2B%25286%2529.jpg

...this is my fav weird kit, if you can call it weird...the mix of blue on the front shouldn’t work, but it just does, beautifully too.
Quality kit. Still got that somewhere

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't know how the consensus can be anything other than it's a banger. It's like people have forgotten this monstrosity from Puma. When you remember what a bad kit looks like, it's obvious that this new one is pretty damn good. Props to Adidas, two bangers in a row.

1557159_default.jpg

There's guys in here who wear Lonsdale trainers so don't think this forum has good taste...

Home kits nice. Swear people just want the same boring 2010/11 kit forever

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Man Arsenal fans don't know how good they have it, we've had so many banging kits down the years. Red shirt white sleeves, it's hard to go wrong with that, it's just a great look, it pops. Try making a white shirt navy shorts combo look good, you struggle, it's just dead.

GCH26

Nothing wrong with that, another excellent kit that will prove popular.

I like how Adidas actually make an effort with us, many other teams just get tacky looking templates.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
arsenal1989_2922154k.jpg

...is this the best ever shirt (combo of how nice it looks, plus what we achieved in it) in our history?

Either this, or probably the Invincible shirt, prefer this yellow one myself.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Did anyone buy the authentic(the more expensive one the players wear) version of any of last year's kits? If so, would you recommend it over the replica? It looks nicer but also seems like it might be a bit less durable due to the thinner materials and heat transfer badge.

Top Bottom