• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
arsenal1989_2922154k.jpg

...is this the best ever shirt (combo of how nice it looks, plus what we achieved in it) in our history?

Either this, or probably the Invincible shirt, prefer this yellow one myself.
That one is Top 5

This is the best one for the look and what we achieved

CBck7D2.jpg

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Did anyone buy the authentic(the more expensive one the players wear) version of any of last year's kits? If so, would you recommend it over the replica? It looks nicer but also seems like it might be a bit less durable due to the thinner materials and heat transfer badge.
I did. Been wearing it since last year during football training. Got all three kits authentic actually, they look brand new.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I did. Been wearing it since last year during football training. Got all three kits authentic actually, they look brand new.
Great, thanks. I actually just ordered it like 10 minutes ago. I had a code because I order stuff from Adidas like every other week so I was able to get it for basically the same price as the replica even though it's excluded from promos.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What exactly would you want for a jersey? Just plain red with white sleeves? No pattern?

I don't like the pattern and the color and how it looks, specially the back. There are plenty of examples of patterns I like, including our current away shirt.

I don't get your point here... taste is subjective. You can like it all you want.

Bloodbather

Established Member

'03-04 Home, '05-06 Home, '07-08 Away, '07-08 Third, '09-10 Away, and '10-11 Away are my favorite Arsenal kits since I started following them.

Thierry-Henry-Scores-Goal-Premier-League-season-20032004.jpg

Arsenal-Kit-2005-06.jpg

4376889_Reuters_SOCCER-CHAMPIONS_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqywFt80tUnoDwkX1erFXhtqtww674CVdbMJMRpgE4unw.jpg

Robin-Van-Persie-in-the-2007-08-Arsenal-third-kit.jpg

Arsenal-Away-Kits.jpg

EVt-dVzWoAgBkfM.jpg

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I don't like the pattern and the color and how it looks, specially the back. There are plenty of examples of patterns I like, including our current away shirt.

I don't get your point here... taste is subjective. You can like it all you want.
I wasn't trying to prove any point. It was a genuine question.

Vibra

Established Member
We wasted an amazing kit on such a ****ty season, they should have stored them away for a few years

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Home kit just arrived to my actual shock. Adidas got it here in less than 18 hours when the site said to expect it in 7-10 days due to delays. It's gorgeous in person. Really pleased.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Home kit just arrived to my actual shock. Adidas got it here in less than 18 hours when the site said to expect it in 7-10 days due to delays. It's gorgeous in person. Really pleased.
Will you be wearing it over your cape?

Top Bottom