• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A few of the old JVC kits had blue trim, the 98/99 kit being one of my favs. I'm all for this kit if true.
I think it looks better on those old kits. Not a massive fan of the adidas stripes down the side.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A few of the old JVC kits had blue trim, the 98/99 kit being one of my favs.

I think the 1998/1999 home shirt is our best ever home shirt, just looks perfect in every way.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Get in, looks brilliant. Have always wanted the cannon to be on our kits rather than the club badge, looks so much better.
Certainly that cannon looks far, far better than our cartoon badge, but the cannon is still pointing the wrong way
Arsenal.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Preferred the old badge too, but let's not forget which badge we had when we achieved the greatest accomplishment in our wonderful history...

3b4c9cfdf623945e6d74c898083f15ea.711x400x1.jpg

#RespectTheWrongFacingCannon

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How I wish we'd get rid of our 2002 Microsoft publisher badge and replace with the classic one

Balboa

Preferable 2 Puma era, no?

I thought that the Puma kits were hideous, so yes, preferable to that.... Just an enormous cash cow. These limited editions are annoying too. Please just reissue all of the retro Adidas kits and sell them at a fair price, no limited editions, and I might pick up the 89 away kit, because I had the home kit in 88/89 and it doesn’t fit me anymore because it’s a junior kit.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I thought that the Puma kits were hideous, so yes, preferable to that.... Just an enormous cash cow. These limited editions are annoying too. Please just reissue all of the retro Adidas kits and sell them at a fair price, no limited editions, and I might pick up the 89 away kit, because I had the home kit in 88/89 and it doesn’t fit me anymore because it’s a junior kit.
I don't get all the stick Puma gets. Apart from the last year - where they obviously f*cked us intentionally with a nicer GK than home shirt - I thought they made a couple really nice ones. I didn't fancy most of the away shirts as I remember it, but this one was very smooth.

5980a9ba2b3a7ef96c000002.jpg

I liked this one too although it had an annoying white curve on the bottom of the back.
66889.jpg

I liked those 2 more than our home this season.

All the retro content is elite though. Adidas are quality.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't get all the stick Puma gets. Apart from the last year - where they obviously f*cked us intentionally with a nicer GK than home shirt - I thought they made a couple really nice ones. I didn't fancy most of the away shirts as I remember it, but this one was very smooth.

5980a9ba2b3a7ef96c000002.jpg

I liked this one too although it had an annoying white curve on the bottom of the back.
66889.jpg

I liked those 2 more than our home this season.

All the retro content is elite though. Adidas are quality.

Google the away kits, you'll have your answers. @GoonerJeeves has my back on this.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Google the away kits, you'll have your answers. @GoonerJeeves has my back on this.
That's fair, the away were very hit and miss and probably more miss tbh. I just felt the homes were mainly good to very good.
And I'm usually not a fan of Puma's football shirts.

Not sure which post you're referring to though?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I missed the boat on that track jacket and it’s f*cking hurting me.

Someone please tell me it’s coming back in stock again?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That's fair, the away were very hit and miss and probably more miss tbh. I just felt the homes were mainly good to very good.
And I'm usually not a fan of Puma's football shirts.

Not sure which post you're referring to though?

Sorry mate, kinda got lost here? What do you mean which post?

Top Bottom