• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Hexagon9

It’s like when your pen bursts in your pocket. Not for me.
Appalling.

Is there not a specific date when the new kits are “released” to the public? I would’ve thought the commercial department would want to make it some kind of annual event, but then again..........

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That kit is no worse than that grey and pink monstrosity from last year or the pastel garbage we're wearing this year and at least it's just a pre match kit.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Appalling.

Is there not a specific date when the new kits are “released” to the public? I would’ve thought the commercial department would want to make it some kind of annual event, but then again..........
I thought the Puma kit relears were pretty good. We should try and continue that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
D6OitiyWkAY-Adk.jpg

something like this would be perfect imo

Top Bottom