• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal FC v Blackburn Rovers - Player Ratings

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Ade was top ranked player on the BBC's player rater on Monday night.

Having been at the game, as I've said elsewhere, Hleb was clearly the best player on the pitch for me.

outlaw_member

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
Ade was top ranked player on the BBC's player rater on Monday night.

Having been at the game, as I've said elsewhere, Hleb was clearly the best player on the pitch for me.

Fully agree, Rocky.

Biggus, Psycho, True Gooner and other's(who disagreed), see that's what I mean by a guy not playing good, scoring a goal and than getting the most praise. When it was clear as daylight that Ade was not the best performer.

As far as I am concerned my point's been proven.

Biggus

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Biggus said:
A lot of the criticism of Ade and Diaby come from the- Pass- pass- ****- pass- pass- drool- pass- pass- ****- pass- Oh we've lost the ball brigade.

Which, in Diaby's case, is so much worse than 'dribble-dribble-dribble-oh Diaby's lost the ball 3 yards infront of his own box', obviously.

I had to say pass- pass, because If I wrote: dribble-dribble- drool-drool-dribble-dribble-drool-drool, people would think I was talking about some escaped mental patient , or Wayne Rooney. :lol:

Top Bottom