• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal FC Vs Manchester United | Sat, Nov 3rd,12.45pm | A.G

scruzgooner

of course, the reasonable view would say it just makes him and them look like idjits. if *anything* rudolf and his other reindeer can say put us off our feed, we're not as strong a team as we've been showing.

certainly we were celebrating. we pulled a draw from a loss, a turnaround of losing 3 points to manure and staying even. if he/they can't see that, well, no wonder he takes to the bottle.

True Gooner

Established Member
Ho hum! We can celebrate anyway we want you ****.
At least now the world now how pathetic you are. Yes, Henry said the same thing regarding Sp**s but -
1 - We were actually winning the league (unbeaten) on their ground
2 - They were miles off us in the table (suprise)

No class...and I remember them celebrating a draw like crazy at Highbury..wtf?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
you are never going to convince ManUre fans that they would have celebrated the same way if the situations were reversed.. they just lie and say "no we wouldnt.. thats the mindset of a small team".. gimme a break

True Gooner

Established Member
US Arsenal, Most Man utd fans are the most arrogant fans in the world..an attitude thats succesfully passed down by the manager.
They really need a good kick up their rear

Herbert Chapman

rednwhitearmy said:
entropy13 said:
Has this been posted here already?

giggsy.jpg

I saw that, and no one else saw it. They thought I was mad.

Classy though...she totally let out - all that in built emotion.

Sweet young lady

Didnt get a chance to see this before ot was deleted,

Is there anywhere I can see it??

Herbert Chapman

Beany said:
Don't sweat it guys, it's just the Manure media machine gearing up for some damage limitation.

I'm dissapointed we didn't win and, if I'm truthful, didn't perform to our ability.

I also think the ref was o.k. Perhaps the FA have decided that shirt tugs no longer constitute fouls without the addition of grappling irons or crampons! There is no way he could have called our second goal without the lino. Otherwise and aside from blowing up far too readily, he mananged to upset both teams, which is a good sign for him, and suggests he actually had a decent game.

Ultimately it was a draw that feels like a win. Last year we beat Manure twice and finsished a country mile behind them, so I suggest that proves winning these games isn't so crucial, at least not at this time of the season.

As for Rednose, he's a prize c**t. Felt threatened? that might have had something to do with his drunken dad disco dance, and the OTT celebrations from the bench when they scored their second goal. I'm sure Wenger feels "threatened" when he visits Old Homebase, sorry Old Trafford, and has to listen to the * song sung by 70,000 mancs who can't even spell the word.

And as for Hargreaves, well, their first goal was a real piece of quality wasn't it, off Rooney's ample arse and back in off Gallas's hand. I hope he washed it afterwards.

A better result for us than them, in the present circumstances, and a psychological blow to boot.

But sure, they are a very strong team, different gravy to Liverpool last week, so nothing is decided yet.

A very funny and factual post, Cheers for that :wink:

the dawn raids

Established Member
by the way, fabregas play-acting to anderson after anderson got him carded was the greatest thing ive seen all year. even better than that little clip floating around these last few pages; someone needs to get that as an av instead.

ibby

Established Member
awooga83 said:
Guys everyone has stated time and again he is trying the old psychological tactics again because we are a big enough threat to him. It used to be like this all the time 3-4 years ago. This little interlude by Chelsea and our own troubles has perhaps made many of us forget it. But the way to look at it is if Fergie is paying attention to us and having digs then we are doing alright.

Agree with this^^^^

everyone take no notice.

JazzG

Established Member
Alfonso said:
Wenger hits out at United signings:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... to=newsnow

Yes Wenger, show him whose boss. That c**t Ferguson doesnt know what is coming to him. His comments will have only motivated us further.

And dont f**k with Wenger with one liners and quotes, because Le Boss is too smart for that and can counter ANYTHING Ferguson says.

Don't know why you are getting upset, Fergie and his boys are worried. This Arsenal team have turned out so far a lot stronger than he thought and now he is worried, the mind games have started....

Nutsy

Established Member
JazzG said:
Alfonso said:
Wenger hits out at United signings:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a ... to=newsnow

Yes Wenger, show him whose boss. That c**t Ferguson doesnt know what is coming to him. His comments will have only motivated us further.

And dont f**k with Wenger with one liners and quotes, because Le Boss is too smart for that and can counter ANYTHING Ferguson says.

Don't know why you are getting upset, Fergie and his boys are worried. This Arsenal team have turned out so far a lot stronger than he thought and now he is worried, the mind games have started....

Yeap. Its been like that since the dawn of the rivalries. You're right. Ferguson is actually pissing himself seeing how their almost full squad taking on our new, inexpensive squad that lacks our best goal scorer (RVP) and after people written us off after Thierry left.

Ferguson is hating the fact that we're stealing the lime light of his games, despite they have more than enough show cases from their own set of games. We have ours, and focusing on how your expensive team is doing rather than worrying too much in others.

Ferguson is a senile old custard who can't even admit that his expensive pens are under performing than they should be. Sure, glimpses are there, but we are stronger than we were before, without the perks of his disposal. Go and tend to your boy Hargreaves after shamelessly displaying the "I'll bring you back from the evil Nazis" crap when Hargreaves wanted to leave. How's he doing so far? :roll:

We'll see who comes forward later at OT custard.

Anzac

Established Member
SAF's verbal worked against us a couple of seasons back where they gave us a lead of double figures & chased us down while we fell over ourselves to drop points!!!!! This is what I was getting at in my earlier post about his verbal mind games.

He's using the recent game as as excuse to talk about us & an opportunity to put some doubt into our players for the back half of the season. When the fixture list backs up & you're playing 2 - 3 games a wekk for 5 - 7 weeks, it's very easy to lose track of which game asumes what significance and drop of handful of points before you can sort it out. Witness last season's disaster fortnight when we dropped our bundle & our season was over!!!!

The talk re quotas is to not only jump on the current badwagon to bag us out (and gain brownie points with the FA & FIFA), but to also try to draw LeBoss into a verbal exchange to not only defend the club, but to distract him from concentrating on our team.

The jibe re us not playing our beautiful football & quality goals is to mislead us into not switching / adapting our tactics during a match so that we get it into our heads that we are right and everyone else is wrong - our stubbourness becomes our undoing!!! He wants us to repeat what we did last season & break ourselves by compressing our attack against a packed defence, leaveing gabs to be exploited on counter attacks etc.

Hargreaves' comments about us not having a plan B is also aligned with this. In fact we executed our plan B against ManU when we did go more direct into the box as opposed to passing it around outside. Result = we came from behind twice against the best defence in the PL at the moment.

SAF has become so predictable about this type of thing - he's reknown for it & he's successful at it - both with the FA officials (re penalties for & against at Old Trafford); and against other managers (even to the extent of us losing a title we should have defended with ease IMO).

For me the EPL & football is as much about business as it is about the football - the money is sooo big & the stakes are soo high. This is why SAF didn't take any public action against Ronaldo despite alll the criticism re his 'gamesmanship' last season or so, and why SAF plays his mind games every season. You do what you do to gain the upper hand, to the extent you do what you can get away with until you are pulled up for it. His reputation is such that he is almost an 'untouchable' with the FA & he knows exactly what buttons to push & how far to take it.

What surprises me is that so many people still buy into this hook line & sinker!!!!

ricky1985

Established Member
number_0 said:
and special note to ricky:
what an unfuckingbelievable golden post, it will officially go into A-M all time golden moments thread :)

cheers m8

Thanks mate. That is high praise indeed. :eek:ops:

number_0

Established Member
OMG i just saw the bigening of the game where hleb raced fast straight from the kickoff.....
rosicky and ade were too marveled they knocked straight into each other.
****ing hilerious stuff there

mod deletion: you know you're not allowed to post links to Premiership footage - stop it. Asterix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom