Arsenal Finances

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by TheLoneFalcon, Sep 22, 2014.

1. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

Mustafi and Kolasinac shouldn't be a problem, Sokratis is a different story.

2. 14Henry

14Henry Well-Known Member

Are you telling me that Kolasinac would rather play with the reserves and collect 100k a week than move to another team for maybe 60-70k. A signing on fee would top that up?

Sokratis has actively said he wont sit around on the bench. Get rid. Mustafi has expressed an interest in returning back to Germany. I think these players are open to moving. They wont leave to earn 30k a week but if its 60% or so of what they get here plus maybe a signing on fee its doable.

3. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

If we get offers for them, it will be loan offers at best. You can quote me on this.

4. 14Henry

You cant tell me someone wouldnt pay 5m for Mustafi. Or 7-8m for Holding.

5. Preacher

Preacher Anti-Ornstein

Not in Covid times. Top teams dont need them. Middle and bottom levels teams, which could have some interest, will be hit the hardest financially. Loan and player swaps will be the feature in the upcoming window. Of course I'm not counting teams like Chelsea, City, Bayern, United and similar.

6. 14Henry

So you are telling me the likes of Schalke, hoffenheim, Ac Milan, Lyon, Palace wont sign any permanent players. The market for middle of the range teams is finished? That's rubbish.

7. RunTheTrap

RunTheTrap Well-Known Member

Did these guys not already take a wage cut for Covid? I think Kolasinac wife went back to Germany so I think he may want to reunite with her soon. Sokratis has spoken about wanting to play and Mustafi has looked better under Arteta and still only 28. Holding will attract attention from Championship sides imo. Lacazette will attract attention, so will Auba. Torreira and Guendouzi will attract attention. Bellerin or AMN should be moved on, I would keep AMN cos he can play both fullback positions and there's no reason for the club to have 3 right backs. That's financial ineptness...

We can generate funds, for heaven's sake we sold Carl Jenkinson and he was barely a professional footballer.
    Guendouzi
    Torreria
    Bellerin
    Auba
    Laca
    Kolasinac
    Mustafi
    Holding
    8 players out. I think it's doable.