• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Hire Richard Garlick To Replace Huss Fahmy

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Vinai: is more into marketing sponsors
Richard: will handle contracts negotiations
STAT DNA: scouting and recommend new players
Edu: Dof
Mikel: manager

This is the club situation right now we still need an experience person when it comes to scouting and finding players will fit into team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looking forward to seeing what the next ridiculous name is of the person who replaces him, after he is definitely sacked in about 12 months.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Looking forward to seeing what the next ridiculous name is of the person who replaces him, after he is definitely sacked in about 12 months.
:lol:

This guy is either getting promoted or getting the boot/leaving due to shenanigans within 12 months for sure.

On the surface it looks like a good appointment to me tbh and I'm the first to try and sh*t on this operation.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Vinai: is more into marketing sponsors
Richard: will handle contracts negotiations
STAT DNA: scouting and recommend new players
Edu: Dof
Mikel: manager

This is the club situation right now we still need an experience person when it comes to scouting and finding players will fit into team.

We had such a person in Cagigao but Edu sacked him because he doesnt fancy traditional scouting.

Keplaz

two-white-garlick-carnations-11991906.jpg

He and his brother Michael.
Feel guilty about liking this. But it made me chuckle.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah never happening :lol:

To be fair, seeing the increased difficulty of securing EU players going forward and how the South American market has opened up for us now - maybe just maybe Edu was onto something.

I noticed we retained our South American scouts. I thought it was warped nepotism or dodgy Raul type stuff but it's starting to make a bit of sense to me now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah never happening :lol:

To be fair, seeing the increased difficulty of securing EU players going forward and how the South American market has opened up for us now - maybe just maybe Edu was onto something.

I noticed we retained our South American scouts. I thought it was warped nepotism or dodgy Raul type stuff but it's starting to make a bit of sense to me now.
Seem more depending on stat Dna than hiring an actual scouts hopefully they'll recommend us more Gabriel's than mustafi or xhaka

Top Bottom