• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

An extra 25m per season then. Do we have any big players who are also sponsored by Adidas? Özil?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Few years ago I would've been excited about Addias but they've been dreadful with Utd.

Would love to see them take inspiration from their old Arsenal kits. Could see this one doing well.

arsenal-1988-1990_d.gif

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Few years ago I would've been excited about Addias but they've been dreadful with Utd.

Would love to see them take inspiration from their old Arsenal kits. Could see this one doing well.

arsenal-1988-1990_d.gif

As long as they sign those big checks and help fund transfers, I don't care if they look like those new limited edition FC Rostov kits based on a carpet some guy brought to a game they won.

skysports-fc-rostov-carpet_4397908.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Deal is supposedly worth double what we have now.

Part of me thinks "pff, it'll look like bad value in a few years when other clubs sign their deals" and part of me thinks we've done well to get that much from Adidas given our recent decline. Perhaps more of me should just be less cynical about the whole thing. Good news though.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I know its dollars but its still pretty similar to what we spent this summer. Does that mean next year we can spend double :)

Yeah but at this rate everyone will cost double vs last years so we really wont be getting anywhere in terms of building up the squad until we/Stan decides to really go for it and open their wallet. The self sustaining model is clearly leaving us behind.

Part of me thinks "pff, it'll look like bad value in a few years when other clubs sign their deals" and part of me thinks we've done well to get that much from Adidas given our recent decline. Perhaps more of me should just be less cynical about the whole thing. Good news though.

My hope is surely the bubble will burst at some point, but we're locked in and everyone else suffers! :lol: I mean besides the dope Nigeria Nike kit over the summer are people really flocking to buy £60+ kits and their other branded merchandise like that each season? Love that they are throwing us more money, but I honestly cant wrap my head around how all these deals make sense for the suppliers.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yeah but at this rate everyone will cost double vs last years so we really wont be getting anywhere in terms of building up the squad until we/Stan decides to really go for it and open their wallet. The self sustaining model is clearly leaving us behind.

My hope is surely the bubble will burst at some point, but we're locked in and everyone else suffers! :lol: I mean besides the dope Nigeria Nike kit over the summer are people really flocking to buy £60+ kits and their other branded merchandise like that each season? Love that they are throwing us more money, but I honestly cant wrap my head around how all these deals make sense for the suppliers.

I know football has gone money crazy but I don't see player fees doubling in one season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Well if there's even just a bit of positivity under Emery this season and then Adidas open their sponsorship with a recreation of one of the classic kits from before then i'm pretty sure they'll fly off the shelves.

DlTWc3CW0AA5ipT.jpg

DlTWc3CWsAA7YDF.jpg

There are a heck of a lot of Arsenal fans around the world. If they released a kit echoing those above then i'm pretty sure it'd be a best-seller.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Well if there's even just a bit of positivity under Emery this season and then Adidas open their sponsorship with a recreation of one of the classic kits from before then i'm pretty sure they'll fly off the shelves.

DlTWc3CW0AA5ipT.jpg

DlTWc3CWsAA7YDF.jpg

There are a heck of a lot of Arsenal fans around the world. If they released a kit echoing those above then i'm pretty sure it'd be a best-seller.
That away kit would fly off the shelves. Could see it selling out like the Nigerian kit did.

Top Bottom