• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still better than our Puma kits
9e7eb917a8387bf17420a905470a2.JPG
wtf is this? someone Grandma designed this?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If they made the banana kit again, dear me. Would buy it and probably a coat too.

First kit in 6 years I think

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yeah but at this rate everyone will cost double vs last years so we really wont be getting anywhere in terms of building up the squad until we/Stan decides to really go for it and open their wallet. The self sustaining model is clearly leaving us behind.

My hope is surely the bubble will burst at some point, but we're locked in and everyone else suffers! :lol: I mean besides the dope Nigeria Nike kit over the summer are people really flocking to buy £60+ kits and their other branded merchandise like that each season? Love that they are throwing us more money, but I honestly cant wrap my head around how all these deals make sense for the suppliers.
I think the bubble is already bust. Look a5 what the rest of Europe's top teams have spent. Real Madrid have a net profit Barcelona a net spend of 40m. They spent 130m on Coutinho and what 110 plus on Dembele yet bulked at 60m for Willian and signed the much cheaper Malcolm. Yes there are still weeks left but even domestically City bought one guy United the same Sp**s got nobody.

It's only really been the smaller clubs and Liverpool that went insane in the market because imo the bigger clubs across the board recognise the value isn't there any more.

Axel_Gunner

Crap, these designs are amazing, already better then what
Puma created and they got a whole year to work on these things.

Write out a contract for this Steve Sinyard! Sign da ting!

concept designs from various designers or other people who are able to use photoshop etc are always better than the final product.
i'm sure there also were some nice puma concepts beside that **** we actually wear this season.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
£60m per season is quite an incredible deal, provided we’re still in a good position when it comes to renegotiating.

Chelsea’s is the same but are locked in for a much longer period.

dj grutto

concept designs from various designers or other people who are able to use photoshop etc are always better than the final product.
i'm sure there also were some nice puma concepts beside that **** we actually wear this season.

Well they either have some pretty bad decision makers or designers walking around there. Don't think the concept drawings of the current puma-outfits looked better then these concept shirts.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
DjnivI5X0AIDtHS.jpg

Imagine the reveal video. In tight on the pattern and slowly panning out to reveal the number 8. You think eh Ramsey ok. But no, as the camera pans out the player turns around and there is Wrighty in all his glory. Take my f*cking money.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
DjnivI5X0AIDtHS.jpg

Imagine the reveal video. In tight on the pattern and slowly panning out to reveal the number 8. You think eh Ramsey ok. But no, as the camera pans out the player turns around and there is Wrighty in all his glory. Take my f*cking money.
Love it. Can't read the sponsor on the shirt so that's good.

Top Bottom