• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal - Liverpool Player Ratings

Macho

In search of Pure Profit šŸ’ø
Dusted šŸ”»

What critism did you have in mind Anzac?

Can't say there was anything wrong with the starting eleven, and when Cesc had to come off we didn't have too many options to replace him.

Anything he could have done different?

I thought Ade was great yesterday untill he was wrongfully sent off.

Contrary to Risky's post I think this season Ade is actually in the process of proving that he is a good striker and not just a work horse who is totally dependant on our "quality" midfield.

Feet

One thing I got from yesterdays game is that Nasri is completely wasted on a wing. When he drifted into the middle where he had more room he was outstanding beating players and trying to play yhe killer pass or shoot. He should have moved into the centre with Song and put Denilson out wide right. Yes I know Denilson is NOT a winger but given a choice of playing Nasri out of position, or Denilson out of position I know I'd rather see Nasri at his best.

arsmile

Established Member
al-7.5
sag-6
gallas-7
djourou-6.5
clichy-5.5
denilson-7
song-6.5
cesc-7
nasri-6.5
ade-7
robin-7

ricky1985

Established Member
psycho said:
Contrary to Risky's post I think this season Ade is actually in the process of proving that he is a good striker and not just a work horse who is totally dependant on our "quality" midfield.

I think Ade is on the brink of being a great striker. If he can improve two of his core skills - penetrative movement into the box and efficiency in front of goal. Then I think he'd be practically the best striker in the world.

Just get the feeling he hasn't quite hit the heights of last season, in terms of performance and headline goals. If we sort our midfield out in January he will be awesoem for the second half of the season.

qs

Established Member
alonso14 said:

Really? I thought he was terrible, gave the ball away so much and seems unable to make a clean tackle.

Also I think Song was great after the sending off but before that he wasn't so great. Overall it levelled out to a decent enough game for him but he was neither brilliant nor terrible.

banduan

Established Member
Almunia 7 - great saves, goal wasn't his fault
Sagna 6 - so and so, needs to improve
Gallas 7 - still by far our best defender
Djorou 6 - Gallas' best partner, but flaws exposed.
Clichy 5 - why does he lose concentration easily?
Denilson 6 - Solid but not that much more
Cesc 7 - solid all round display before injury
Song 6 - Similar to Denilson, good battling work
Nasri 7 - mixed game, patchy brilliance, clueless defending
RVP 8 - Worked so hard, superbly taken goal
Adebayor 6 - good grafting performance but needed more

Diaby 3 - can only remember one good move

Wenger 6 - Everything right except for sorry Diaby

Webb 4 - yellows too easily, but not reds

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ā­
Almunia - 7 - should've come out a few feet to close Keane's choice. Apart from that, he did keep us in the game.
Clichy - 5 - shaky
Sagna - 6 - ok
Gallas - 7 - solid
Djourou - 6 - solid. Would've given him a 7 if not Keane not being offside.
Denilson - 5 - ineffective
Cesc - 6
Song - 7 - Covered a lot of ground. Did a good job defensively. Some of his distribution were still way off.
Nasri - 5 - poor
Ade - 6 - unfair sent-off
Robin - 7 - If his cholcolate foot can score goal like that, my lesser foot is only a pudding leg at best.

Diaby - 4 - p*ss taking

Wenger - 4 - balked off making substitution again. Why not moving Nasri to the middle in the second half? At least Samir wanted to pull the trigger.

Weber - 2 - what a c*nt. Every knudge or pull/push near the Arsenal box became Liverpool's freekick. Didn't started booking Liverpool players until very late. FO.

Top Bottom