• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-mania end of season awards: corona edition

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think it’s people who don’t know the words they are using and throw it around lightly. I’m with you it’s a nasty word and being overused here.

Wha you doing up at 7am bro?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm always up early my body clock is set to waking up at 6.

Nice man, good routine to have really if your going to bed at your normal time. Just sucks when you want a lie in.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I miss this place.

I haven't really been online for the past year or so, so I can't really give votes for any on who were best or worse or anything during the last year but pretty much all the regular posters are great in their own way.

I remember a few who I pretty much never agreed with but probably best to let that slide for now. :D

Hope to be more online in the future.

He said I always post sh1t and I’m a ****.

Feels like only a few of us come here to discuss football. Most on here come to attack other posters on a personal level. Look at say yes creating a question with the only purpose of raising my anxiety and depression. American Gooner probably had a boner too when he asked that puffin question to try to make it look like that I abuse animals when hunting was purely cultural thing of survival of my people.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Feels like only a few of us come here to discuss football. Most on here come to attack other posters on a personal level. Look at say yes creating a question with the only purpose of raising my anxiety and depression. American Gooner probably had a boner too when he asked that puffin question to try to make it look like that I abuse animals when hunting was purely cultural thing of survival of my people.
Weird thing for you to be thinking about, Dennis.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Weird thing for you to be thinking about, Dennis.

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I think @YeahBee would look like that for some reason.

Nah
No meth teeth here, I have great chompers, never a cavity
Too big boned/chubby for meth to

Havent had a mullet for over 25years.

Imagine Jake Gyllenhals slightly ugly but 6'3 270-ish pounds brother

I abhor keeping predators in zoos let alone trailerparks

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Why did @Macho delete his post? :lol:
When I read it back, it was unnecessary and it added nothing to this thread.
I always hate when posters attack other posters and I had done just that, for no reason too.

For the record I said you come off like a tw*t, I don’t actually know if you are one. I’m not sure if half the stuff you type is for a reaction or whatever, but this board defo loves it.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
When I read it back, it was unnecessary and it added nothing to this thread.
I always hate when posters attack other posters and I had done just that, for no reason too.

For the record I said you come off like a tw*t, I don’t actually know if you are one. I’m not sure if half the stuff you type is for a reaction or whatever, but this board defo loves it.
Its all good fun, Macho Man. Hard to keep it cool in this situation but take a chill pill and chill. And if it doesn't do it then take another chill pill and chill. Continue this process till you legit chill permanently.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Nah
No meth teeth here, I have great chompers, never a cavity
Too big boned/chubby for meth to

Havent had a mullet for over 25years.

Imagine Jake Gyllenhals slightly ugly but 6'3 270-ish pounds brother

I abhor keeping predators in zoos let alone trailerparks
Good on you. I have horrible teeth tbh and don't bother about it much but now seeing your post makes me think I should after this situation.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom