• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-mania end of season awards: corona edition

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tis the ****ing phone, it has a mind of its own..
tenor.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After winning it, I will do my best to do the coveted AM new member of the season award justice...following such legendary footsteps, in whoever the **** won it before me and hope to have a long and successful career here on Arsenal Mania.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
@Riou knows it’s all fun, he’s a good addition to AM.

You need new blood with old warhorses like myself in decline and on the way out.

My man gary spitting out some warm truths
Thats why we all love him
I reckon we Will have many more fights regarding players but its all in Good fun

@Riou knows it’s all fun, he’s a good addition to AM.

You need new blood with old warhorses like myself in decline and on the way out.

Are you on the last meters on here? It has been a privilege to watch you from distance and I hope you enjoy whatever comes next in your life!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Anyway, now that MakingSweetSoulfulHouseTrax has revealed my dastardly plan, I may as well post my own:

Best Moderator: The usual suspects, @yousif_arsenal and @American_Gooner
Should Be A Moderator: @MutableEarth

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Agree With: @Trilly , @El Duderino , @OnlyOne , @MutableEarth , @Camron , @Gooner Zig , @Gooner416, @UpTheGunnerz, and the usual suspects, @yousif_arsenal and @American_Gooner, off the top of my head.
Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With: @Makingtrax given that he makes every post about either Wenger or squad cost, and he’s clueless on both topics.

Favourite Poster:
@rich 1990 has really grown on me recently. Knows how to take it.
Poster you’re most likely to PM death threats to: morðhótun margfætlur

Most Optimistic Poster:
@Riou
Most Miserable Poster:
@GDeep™
Most Dedicated Poster: @BigPoppaPump dives headfirst into everything
Most Likeable Poster: @yousif_arsenal
Most Unique Poster: @hydrofluoric acid
Funniest Poster: @GDeep™ at his best is priceless, otherwise @hydrofluoric acid or @<<reed>>
Biggest Troll: @<<reed>>

Poster With Best Avatar:
Used to be @Gooner416 , now it’s probably @hydrofluoric acid .

Best Post:
Wanted to take the best idea but not many suggestions so far.
Best Fight: Have to admit I really enjoyed slapping SweetSoulful around.
Best Thread: Tierney’s thread was great.
Best Meme: @OnlyOne ’s height

And last, but certainly not least, the big three awards:

19/20 Poster Of The Season:
@El Duderino
19/20 New Member Of The Season: @Riou
19/20 N0nce Of The Season:
@Manberg
@Manberg moaning about not being mentioned after 10 years of service and gets the n0nce shout out. I'm in tears! :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Best Moderator: All good, but I’ll go for @American_Gooner due to him getting involved more.
Should Be A Moderator: I’ll go with @El Duderino

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Agree With: Quite a few to mention, but it’ll be between @Tir Na Nog, @Rex Banter and @krengon . I’ll go @Rex Banter .
Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With: Has to be someone from the @say yes @yousif_arsenal @UpTheGunnerz @American_Gooner etc bum squad. I’ll go with @say yes with the amount of garbage he posts these days. They all have a weird underlying hatred of Wenger.

Favourite Poster:
Again quite a few to mention, but you can’t go wrong with @Hunta
Poster you’re most likely to PM death threats to: Probably @Rimaal. Absolute ****.

Most Optimistic Poster:
Think most of the forum is delusional so I can name a few, atm that predator @Riou takes the biscuit.
Most Miserable Poster: @Rimaal is a pretty miserable ****. It’s like AFC owes her something, sitting in her ivory tower in some Saudi desert.
Most Dedicated Poster: @MutableEarth is pretty dedicated with following the youth stuff.
Most Likeable Poster: @Eaststander74 in his various forms probably, even though i disagree with him on various stuff.
Most Unique Poster: @hydrofluoric acid is unique I guess.
Funniest Poster: @OnlyOne for me is pretty funny on here now.
Biggest Troll: Don’t think anyone has spotted it but @UpTheGunnerz recently has tried to enter the troll game. Pretty poor at it, but atm he is the biggest troll.

Poster With Best Avatar:
@hydrofluoric acid

Best Post:
Best Fight:
The @BigPoppaPump and @Mark Tobias battles were funny.
Best Thread:
Best Meme:

And last, but certainly not least, the big three awards:

19/20 Poster Of The Season:
@Rex Banter
19/20 New Member Of The Season: @Riou
19/20 N0nce Of The Season: @say yes now that Wenger is gone he’s on his knees sucking off everything in sight to prove whatever weird point he has.

Top Bottom