• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-mania end of season awards: corona edition

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Funny how the slightest critic towards the allmighty god Wenger renders in that the person must hate him. I have stated several times that i adore Wenger and that i miss the person a lot. Ofc that doesnt get a mention

Reactions: A_G

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Pretty horrible thing to say about Arsène mate.

giphy.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Best Moderator: All good, but I’ll go for @American_Gooner due to him getting involved more.
Should Be A Moderator: I’ll go with @El Duderino

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Agree With: Quite a few to mention, but it’ll be between @Tir Na Nog, @Rex Banter and @krengon . I’ll go @Rex Banter .
Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With: Has to be someone from the @say yes @yousif_arsenal @UpTheGunnerz @American_Gooner etc bum squad. I’ll go with @say yes with the amount of garbage he posts these days. They all have a weird underlying hatred of Wenger.

Favourite Poster:
Again quite a few to mention, but you can’t go wrong with @Hunta
Poster you’re most likely to PM death threats to: Probably @Rimaal. Absolute ****.

Most Optimistic Poster:
Think most of the forum is delusional so I can name a few, atm that predator @Riou takes the biscuit.
Most Miserable Poster: @Rimaal is a pretty miserable ****. It’s like AFC owes her something, sitting in her ivory tower in some Saudi desert.
Most Dedicated Poster: @MutableEarth is pretty dedicated with following the youth stuff.
Most Likeable Poster: @Eaststander74 in his various forms probably, even though i disagree with him on various stuff.
Most Unique Poster: @hydrofluoric acid is unique I guess.
Funniest Poster: @OnlyOne for me is pretty funny on here now.
Biggest Troll: Don’t think anyone has spotted it but @UpTheGunnerz recently has tried to enter the troll game. Pretty poor at it, but atm he is the biggest troll.

Poster With Best Avatar:
@hydrofluoric acid

Best Post:
Best Fight:
The @BigPoppaPump and @Mark Tobias battles were funny.
Best Thread:
Best Meme:

And last, but certainly not least, the big three awards:

19/20 Poster Of The Season:
@Rex Banter
19/20 New Member Of The Season: @Riou
19/20 N0nce Of The Season: @say yes now that Wenger is gone he’s on his knees sucking off everything in sight to prove whatever weird point he has.

Nice of you not to say anything nasty about me for once, cheers bro.

Looking forward to our link up in the middle east when all this is done.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Love you all. Most regulars are quite memorable.

For me, the best viewing was over at the Keiran Tierney thread when it was taken over by his old fans.

I stopped buying salt after reading it.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm quite flattered that some of you think I should be a mod :lol:. I don't do quite so well in positions of authority, I barely manage teaching!

Best Moderator: @American_Gooner by default.
Should Be A Moderator: @OnlyOne - he needs it!

Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Agree With: There's a couple handfuls of posters who's views I respect as highly as my own:
@Toby Andrl
@The_Playmaker
@Rex Banter
@Aevi
@Taylor Gang Gunners
@Trilly
@Maybe
@Afro Mugo
@say yes

EDIT: Some honourable mentions in @krackpot and @krengon - I sometimes confuse the two of you because of similar names, but the way I remember is that Krackpot is the one that still had faith in Iwobi.
Poster(s) You're Most Likely To Disagree With:
Normally I'd have said @rich 1990 but since I took him off ignore, he's been alright actually :lol:, probably a lot more reasonable than his reputation suggests. So I'm going with @Football Manager because his incredibly dogmatic ideas about football annoy me to no end.

Favourite Poster:

Right now, it's @The_Playmaker - we have very common ideas about the Arsenal team.

Poster you’re most likely to PM death threats to:
I don't make threats, I make promises
fredo.png

Most Optimistic Poster:
@truth_hurts
Most Miserable Poster: @Jury
Most Dedicated Poster: @yousif_arsenal
Most Likeable Poster: Tough as a lot of you guys are likeable. Toss up between @Mrs Bergkamp and @Hunta
Most Unique Poster: @hydrofluoric acid - only person that can insert Iceland and packet into a post about Arsenal.
Funniest Poster: @Football Manager - the man said we should start Omari Hutchinson at LB.
@Riou - a fellow wrestling man like myself!
Biggest Troll: Can't remember his @ but there was that one poster who went spreading the gospel of Christ in every thread for a while - or was that last season?

Poster With Best Avatar:
Me. Io Shirai >>>>>
tenor.gif

19/20 Poster Of The Season:
@Rex Banter
19/20 New Member Of The Season: @Riou
19/20 N0nce Of The Season: N/A

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
@MutableEarth optimistic? Me? I want Arteta gone (well not quite that extreme) and don't think we can sign players better than Fraser and Lingard!

I do believe in our young players however and Pepe and Torreria will both come good.

Thanks for the shout out though!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So many championing me for mod while the real mods sit on their hands. Guarantee they'll just give it to someone sh*t.

Latest posts

Top Bottom