• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Player of the Season

Who was your POTS?

• Aaron Ramsdale

• Ben White

• William Saliba

• Gabriel

• Oleksander Zinchenko

• Thomas Partey

• Martin Ødegaard

• Granit Xhaka

• Bukayo Saka

• Gabriel Jesus

• Gabriel Martinelli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think Gabriel's contribution was quite underestimated. We've really relied on him this season. He's maybe not as flashy as Saliba, but I honestly think he's been better than Saliba this season. The front players will take the plaudits, but Gabriel is growing into an absolute vital player for us. For me, he is decent shot for player of the season.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I give it to Ode as he scored way more goals than expected.
The top 3 were all excellent & many others very good.
It you are being harsh you could say Saka dropped off more noticeably towards the end but tbf a few in the team weren't at their best, partey really struggled.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I selected Ode also. You want & need your captain to make a big contribution & he did that with his goals & assists. He really kicked on last season, as did a lot of other players, but as the captain, he set the tone & level for everyone else to follow.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
mohamed elneny yes GIF by Arsenal

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Salita for me. Best defence in the league with him. Let in twice or more goals than we had with him without him in like 6 games.

6666Louis

It was a bit of a pre- and post WC.

Before

Martinelli,
Jesus,
Zinchenko
Ødegaard

After,

Saka
Ødegaard
Saliba
Gabriel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom