• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

arsenal plus members

lex

if i subscribe to the direct debit one the monthly payment
does it take it automatically every month that is th £3.99 payment
or do i have to renew it always

lex

i dont get you ? if i subscribe for 1 month. will the arsenal plus automaticall renew it self and take money from my account ?
or it will wait for me to renew it .
and can i cancle at anytime i like??????

lex

JazzG,

dont get you ? if i subscribe for 1 month. will the arsenal plus automaticall renew it self and take money from my account ?
or it will wait for me to renew it .
and can i cancle at anytime i like??????
thanks

JazzG

Established Member
I don't know if they take the money automatically but you can cancel when u like

slapz

lex, you will carry on paying for it if you don't tell them

Yes you can cancel anytime you want. Just send them an email giving notice that you want it cancelled and then they'll reply back asking if their service was bad or not and then agree to cancelling it

I had mine up till the arsenal.com forum ending days and then gave it up after i found some things rubbish like that Adam Levantal fella's commentating being about 5 minutes behind the BBC 5 live or other stations commentary

PS. If and when you cancel, remember to ring up your bank and cancel the direct debit so they cant take any more out of you [/b]

Henry's Girl

they debit ur account montly autimatically, you can cancel the direct debit with your bank when you dnt want it anymore and also call the club to cancel ur subscription

Henry's Girl

Yes you can cancel anytime you want. Just send them an email giving notice that you want it cancelled and then they'll reply back asking if their service was bad or not and then agree to cancelling it
I sent them mails last year asking them to cancel mine but they never reply, so i gave up.

slapz

Reyes'sgirl said:
I sent them mails last year asking them to cancel mine but they never reply, so i gave up.

I put " I'm disappointed with the level of service that you guys are offering me and not replying to my previous 3 emails highlights the point "

slapz

Reyes'sgirl said:
I put " I'm disappointed with the level of service that you guys are offering me and not replying to my previous 3 emails highlights the point "
Why didnt you tell me this then :(

cos you never asked me or spoke to me about wanting to quit back then.

Anyway, you get it for free now so why you crying?

A

Anonymous

or if youw anna be real naughty you can put your direct debit details in,and you will only be charged 1 month later,then cancel just b4 the month is up and renew,urll never have to pay,but ofcourse i dont expect anybody to do something that low :respect

A

Anonymous

I was a member, I cancelled mine, was not as good as it could be!

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Whatever happened to the FA Cup Arsenal v Boro highlights? I really wanted to see Bentleys goal.

Anyone seen that on Arsenal Plus.

Actually to be fair to them, it is a good service for overseas Gooners.

When I move to Mexico in May I will need it for next season, as unless I buy costly satellite I will not be able to see Arsenal matches.

Andrew

Webdesignlab said:
Whatever happened to the FA Cup Arsenal v Boro highlights? I really wanted to see Bentleys goal.

Anyone seen that on Arsenal Plus.

Actually to be fair to them, it is a good service for overseas Gooners.

When I move to Mexico in May I will need it for next season, as unless I buy costly satellite I will not be able to see Arsenal matches.

FA Cup games unfortunately don't seem to be shown... They don't have the rights to show the live pictures during a FA Cup match and they didn't have the highlights of our Leeds FA Cup game either.

Good service though because for the matches that they don't show here live in Australia it's really difficult to find highlights on the TV. Then you get the exclusive interviews (which don't have too many revelations to be honest, although the Reyes one should be good), the classic goals of the past, the live webcam and the radio, which might not be the best but beats live text hands down.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom