• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal v Birmingham - EPL | 17-10-09 | 3pm |

Proof

Established Member
Now, that the international boring weekend is behind us, it's time get back to the Arsenal. I would love us to score 4 or 5 goals and it's a good time for Eduardo to take a bit of revenge on 'the Blues'. The good news is that Martin Taylor will be on the bench. Chelsea will have a tough match at Villa Park -against PL's best defence so far- so we could take advantage of that.

- Mannone -
- Sagna - Gallas - Vermaelen - Clichy -
- Diaby - Fabregas - Song -
- Rosicky - Van Persie - Arshavin -

MAK 14

Established Member
Re: Arsenal v Birmingham - EPL | 07-10-09 | 3pm |

We really shouldn't have a problem winning this. Birmingham aren't great away from home so i will expect a few goals here. A clean sheet would be good too.

Mannone,
Sagna, Gallas, Verm, Clichy
Rosicky, Fabregas, Song
Walcott, Van Persie, Arshavin

If not Walcott, i'd like Eduardo.

By the way, what's the latest on Almunia?

dbig

The date in the title can't be right:

Still a little too early to predict the team as there's another round of internationals this Wed, but Eduardo hat-trick, and Diaby to do his clumsy, ankle-smashing, femur-cracking, metatarsal-breaking tackle routine.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

True Gooner said:
Eduardo to score.
thought Eduardo was injured still?

and as dbig said, we're not out of the internation break yet.. will wait until after Wednesday before predicting a lineup..

would like to see some of our players be rested for those countries that have already qualified or guaranteed themselves a playoff spot or been completel eliminated (including Vela-qualified, van Persie-qualified, Arshavin-playoff, Fabregas [will be out on his family issue], Bendtner-qualified, Vermaelen-out, Ramsey-out, Gallas/Clichy/Sagna/Diaby-all playoffs, Theo-qualified, Eboue-qualified)...

cant remember who else, but i know Senderos, Rozza, Eduardo (if not injured) are all still playing for a chance to qualify or get to the playoffs...

progman07

Established Member
Our best XI should be playing:

Almunia

Sagna Vermaelen Gallas Clichy

Song
Cesc Rosicky

Theo RvP Arshavin

There is amazing potential in this lineup.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
if everyone comes back healthy, i could certainly deal with that lineup.. but we all know Diaby or Eboue will play as well

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
he does... proof mentioned in the first post that he will be on the bench (not sure how he knows that, but anyhoo)

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
Taylor won't play this one according to Physioroom, official reason being "ankle injury". He's scheduled to be back again around october 24th. Good choice from Brum there. I don't think anyone would have been able to guarantee his safety in London.

Speaking of Brum: There is no other team in the Premier League that I hate as much as the spineless, ****y, useless ****ups that constitutes Birmingham. Not even Sp**s. Sp**s are a joke, and jokes are funny. There's nothing funny about Birmingham though. They're just one big travesty of a football club.

IBL

Established Member
Ordinarily I'd say this is 3 points in the bag but seeing as we're coming back from interntationals I'm not as confident. We should still have the quality to win but dont expect a sizzling performance as our last was....and I'd really like to beat this team and beat them good

Latest posts

Top Bottom