• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ARSENAL V Liverpool ratings

vantoure

i dont usually do ratings.

And i've always defended Eboue (partly because he gets wrongly accused at times, and that i can be very loyal).
But damn! today he made me feel like throwing up any time i saw him.
First (he was looking disinterested) did not challenge the opponents and when he had the chance to create an assist ...

Eboue - 3 (i cant even bring myself to give him a 0 because i feel pity for him)
I wish he was better really cos i find it difficult castigating any arsenal player

Biggus

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Almunia - 6 Could do nothing about the goal.

Except maybe touch it round the post.

Hey Luka did you see Ade's little clip with the right foot behind the left. :wink:

Anzac

Established Member
arsmile said:
cesc and flams are both quite boxtoboxish...cesc is quite defensive for a ACM, flamini is quite offensive for a DM....they are both good allround players and that is why they work so well together, flamini's job today was not as a dm at all cossa gilberto's presence- (who did well today, but if we plays there is too much pressure on cesc alone to run the show)

cesc puts in tackles quite a lot and flamini makes forward runs quite a lot- they share the responsibility and rarely do we find both in the same place that leaves us vulnerable...

agreed - although I do think that of late they have both been in the attack at the same time - hence my comments re Flams being too involved out of possition.

Actually those traits you identified is part of the reason I like the idea of us in a 4-3-3 - with Cesc & Flams working box to box with a DM to anchor or an AMC moving forward.........or even Cesc & Flams operating from deep in tandem in a 4-2-3-1..........

Latest posts+

Top Bottom