• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Barcelona | CL QF | Wed 31 March 19:45 | ITV1

caldeltatrojan

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona

TH14'S return to North London is going to be one hell of an emotional night. Add in the intrigue over Cesc and this is one of the most mouthwatering ties ever!!

Kain

Established Member

Eboue overhead kick to send us into the semi finals...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

lagos said:
Lancelot said:
Can't wait for the actual match. I have a good feeling that we are going to win this tie.

wish I could share your enthusiasm, the worst possible team we could get. I sense a humiliation!

We are going to concede there is no doubt about that. Its all about who scores the most over the two legs.

We can do it, but question is.. if we do.. can we stop Inter (in the SF) and United in the final.

famous no 10

Established Member

Didn't want Man u, would rather fancy our chances in a one off match {final} than two legs.

Barca will be a piece of piss of course, and then we can spank Maureen in the semi's, and beat red nose in the final.

...and then I woke up.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member

Utd can book their tickets for the final again. Aargh!

I'm not bothered about getting Barca. No point getting to a final and losing, we had to face top teams at some point.

famous no 10

Established Member

Armor for Sleep said:
Utd can book their tickets for the final again. Aargh!

I'm not bothered about getting Barca. No point getting to a final and losing, we had to face top teams at some point.

Bayern won't be easy for them.

lagos

Established Member

SA Gunner said:
lagos said:
Lancelot said:
Can't wait for the actual match. I have a good feeling that we are going to win this tie.

wish I could share your enthusiasm, the worst possible team we could get. I sense a humiliation!

We are going to concede there is no doubt about that. Its all about who scores the most over the two legs.

We can do it, but question is.. if we do.. can we stop Inter (in the SF) and United in the final.

Yeah for a neutral this is the pick of the bunch but I fail to see how any Arsenal fan can possibly think we can overwhelm Barca over 2 legs with the second leg at the Nou camp beyond just wild lunacy!

This is a master V apprentice game

Lancelot

Established Member

lagos said:
They really are the worst possible team we could get, mate, but don't know why I always have this idea that we will edge them out if we ever play them in any knockout stage beside the final.

*fingers crossed* :)

fabo

6.51 / 10

Hopefully Wenger doesn't go with his typical gung-ho crap against Barca.

We need to play a cagey game at home and try and nick it.

Key to beating Barca is playing counter-attack, pressing them like dogs and getting in front in the tie forcing them to leave gaps.

progman07

Established Member

We would have got Barca and/or Man Utd anyways sometime, and it's more fun this way.

I'm excited.

xcdude24

Established Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdbZWNqF00" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdbZWNqF00</a>

If we're good enough, then we win. If we're not, then we don't, and we move on. It's as simple as that, really.

Top Bottom