• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Barcelona | CL QF | Wed 31 March 19:45 | ITV1

Sover

Re: CL Quarter Final: Arsenal vs Barcelona

9-1 odds to win it! :shock: Get your money on us NOW! Those odds are incredible. They do realise we are one of the top teams in Europe, right?

dutchMasta

Re: Arsenal vs Barcelona

Oh man, wanted an easy route til RVP got back, but looks like we're going to have to do it without him. In truth, I'm bricking it, but so excited at the same time.

Webdesignlab

Established Member

Wow what a great game ... and we can't get Man U if we win until the finals right?

Brilliant and just why we all want to play in the CL. Bring it on.

This had better involve all 11 players this time.

Sol header?

regele

Established Member

sabret00the said:
My biggest gripe with this is that we're home first.
We had the last leg at home against the mancs last season and that didn't help us much, we also did Milan away in the return leg.

Sover

alboots101 said:
I know...loan Shawcross....;)

If Man U get to the final their last league game is against Stoke and Shawcross - how much sympathy will he get if he does a leg-job on Rooney?

ibby

Established Member

What a **** betting pundit on Skysports. He thinks it's a United/Barca final already.

Alfonso

Established Member

Still a little pissed at the draw, as well as being excited at the same time.

But this is our chance to gain revenge over these cnuts since 2006. I can see Arshavin producing Zidane esque performances against them.

Ricky_AFC

Gurgen said:
It's the ideal draw in many ways.

If we get knocked out it's no big deal, as they are the clear favourites, and we will get to focus on the league with no distractions.

If we beat them it will give us an immense amount of belief for the rest of the season and beyond.

I was just thinking that.

If the proper Arsenal turn up for this tie ready to give Barcelona a real game then this will be an absolute epic. Expect we'll see a lot of goals.

Lets pray that we can play with a full squad and Messi misses the games!

fabo

6.51 / 10

Cesc has to deliver in these games.

Even if we go out, I expect 2 big displays from him.

I wish I was a neutral for this. Scary match.

James

Established Member

Like many have said, i see the league as our priority this season. This is a perfect tie at this moment in time for that, and for our belief if we're going to win this competition. We were going to meet them or United at some point.

sabret00the

Established Member

Charlie is hoping that we can get Robin on the bench at least, me too!

Galahad

Btw I think its an advantage for us to play at home first...if we do well there then Barca fans will be VERY short tempered with their team I guess and could be on their backs. And we know precisely what we must do to win. I couldnt stand the thought of us drawing 1-1 at the Camp Nou and then have the game at 2-1 at home...we know we concede goals, so I dont feel comfortable if we may not concede at home. And If we get a good result at home then we really do stand a great chance of progressing.

And I would say Bayerns chacne of beating ManU are way below ours of beating Barca.

fabo

6.51 / 10

Alfonso said:
I can see Arshavin producing Zidane esque performances against them.

Hopefully.

Zidane scored a crucial away goal in the Nou Camp when Madrid beat Barca in 2002 CL semi-final.....:wink:

Kraig

Established Member

ibby said:
What a s**t betting pundit on Skysports. He thinks it's a United/Barca final already.

in all honesty, thats where the smart money is.

lagos

Established Member

Any slim chance we have will depend on Wenger and his tactics!

Ricky_AFC

Anyone know if they have they set dates for these ties yet?

I'd be interested to know which Premiership games these will fall between.

Timleaf

Established Member

I think Bayern will go better against Utd than some of you think. I also wouldn't rule CSKA out, especially with the second leg in Russia.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom