• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Fulham Ratings

nazo

Established Member
Not much of a point really but:
Almunia: 3, terrible kicking and chickened out a few times
Sagna: 2, worst performance in a while
Toure: 2, terrible and beaten every time
Gallas: 4, terrible but slightly better than the rest
Clichy: 2, atrocious
Nasri: 3, pathetic
Diaby: 2, omgwtfbbqgtfo
Denilson: 3, learn. how. to. pass. forward. other than that he defended averagely for a single period in the game
Vela: 2, eh?
Arshavin: 5, should've scored and had a few nice passes. he's wasted in this team
Robin: 2, should've scored

Bendtner: meh
Eboue: 10, nicely done

collectively:
defense: 2
midfield: 0.0001
forwards: 1

midfield gave them too much space, which hindered defense, which basically made us attack less therefore less chances and less goals. it's all in the midfield.

IBL

Established Member
Al 7 - another clean sheet

Defence 5 - clean sheet but crap attacking fullback play

Arsh 6 - under utilised but gave two chances to RvP on a plate which he screwed up

rest of mid + wingers 4 - not enough drive or fight

RvP 4 - robin rather crappy

SUBS

Nik 6 - tried
Eboue 7 - energy

progman07

Established Member
Arshavin gets really low rating here. Undeserved. He was absolutely great, a 8 is justified, he created chances, had shots, did what could be asked from him.

qs

Established Member
Almunia: 7
Sagna:3
Touré: 5
Gallas: 3
Clichy: 4
Nasri: 3
Diaby: 5
Denilson: 4
Vela: 2
Arshavin: 6
Robin: 3

Bendtner: 3
Eboue: 7

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
Ice Berg legend said:
Al 7 - another clean sheet

Defence 5 - clean sheet but crap attacking fullback play

Arsh 6 - under utilised but gave two chances to RvP on a plate which he screwed up

rest of mid + wingers 4 - not enough drive or fight

RvP 4 - robin rather crappy

SUBS

Nik 6 - tried
Eboue 7 - energy
That'll do me.

giuliob

5=average
Almunia: 5 Had some slip ups distributing the ball; kept the clean sheet
Sagna: 4 Needs a rest....
Touré: 5 The extra weight he put on seems to help in some aspects of his game, he can knock somebody off the ball, but Toure/Gallas does not work
Gallas: 6 Improved in the 2nd half...
Clichy: 4 Am waiting for him to break this descent into mediocrity...
Nasri: 4.5
Diaby: 5.5 Thought he was actually decent
Denilson: 4 Mr. Lethargic
Vela: 4 Started out okay but got the life sucked out of him, although this could be a significant game in his learning curve
Arshavin: 6 Adjusting to the PL; needs a couple more 90 minutes; sweet passer...The goals will come
Robin: 4 You just can't miss that many chances.......

Bendtner: 6 He brought energy
Eboue: 6.5 Nice game

This team was not prepared for Fulham's hustle and bustle...Wenger's reputation gets more and more tarnished....He looks like a shadow of the coach he was.......Wake up, Coach.......

FrankArsenal

I know it's weak having critism on others while not posting player-rating myself but the rating really show some overreacting. Yeah, we didn't play well but to give everyone in defence a 2 is not serious. Yes, Zamora beat Toure/Gallas to balls but he wasn't dangerous, they only let him having pops from outside the box. RvP was unlucky etc.

I'm sorry I don't bother rating every player but for those who haven't seen the match and want to know something about the players they should take the player rating with a pinch of salt because they are overreacted.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Almunia: 6
Sagna: 5
Touré: 2
Gallas: 4
Nasri: 5
Diaby: 5
Denilson: 2
Vela: 3
Arshavin: 7
Robin: 4

Bendtner: 4
Eboue: 6

True Gooner

Established Member
Almunia - 5

Sagna - 4
Gallas - 3
Toure - 3
Clichy - 4

Denilson - 2
Diaby - 3
Vela - 2
Arshavin - 7 MOTM
Nasri - 2

RvP - 1

Subs -
Bendtner - 6
Eboue - 10

raidersoftheark

Established Member
Almunia - 7

Sagna - 4
Gallas - 3
Touré - 3
Clichy - 4

Denilson - 6
Diaby - 5
Vela - 5
Arshavin - 8
Nasri - 5

RvP - 3

Bendtner - 6
Eboue - 6

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
After having time to cool down:

Almunia: 6, not much to do. Distributed ball well.

Sagna: 5.5, might just save this comment - defensively solid, offered nothing attacking wise.

Touré: 6, not a bad performance was kept busy by a busy zamora but overall handled him well.

Gallas: 6.5, was left 1 on 1 with johnson/zamora at times and came out on top in general.

Clichy: 5.5, not much to say.

Nasri: 5, was poor today in his prefered role. didn't create mch and fluffed a great chance to score.

Diaby: 6, mixed bag from diaby again defensively a mix of very good and awful but at least he tried to make things happen attacking wise even if some of his passing was over ambitious/sloppy.

Denilson: 6.5, thought he was okay. Kept the ball well and posiioned hself well. Didnt boss thegame like on tuesday but kept it simple.

Vela: 6, average, lost the ball too much but around the box looked very dangerous. Definately a striker.

Arshavin: 7.5, put a couple on a plate for RVP. An arsenal player who shock horror wil take player on and beat them. Very promising.

Robin: 6, looked neat, got into some nice positions BUT can't possibly give him any more after his looseness in front of goal. 1 mark for each miss!

Bendtner: meh
Eboue: 7, Lively when he came on.

Zico

Established Member
Are my eyes deceiving me? Is Eboue getting the highest average score on this thread? Given the disastrous season we are experiencing, it's nice to see that our forum members maintain a sense of perspective. Thanks for making my day, guys. I would also agree with Ice Berg's scoresheet.

Unforgiven

Established Member
Almunia: 7
Sagna:2.5
Touré: 5
Gallas: 6
Nasri: 3
Diaby: 3
Denilson: 4
Vela: 3
Arshavin: 7
Robin: 3

Bendtner: 3
Eboue: 6

Poor from so many of the players. Arshavin played quite well, showed some vision, and when Eboue came on he tried his best pushing up which did help with his pace. Sagna kept on crossing when we had no height in the side and his crossing was awful anyway.

It was an awful game, not one of the worst of the season but for the circumstances I am surprised how lazy some of the players were. Most of them did not want to play for the 3 points today, disgrace.

godfather

Almunia - 6

Sagna - 6
Gallas - 8
Touré - 7
Clichy - 6

Denilson - 6
Diaby - 6
Vela - 5
Arshavin - 7.5
Nasri - 6.5

RvP - 7

Bendtner - 6
Eboue - 7

ThaSaltCracka

Most of the team played well, in all honesty.

Nasri, Diaby, Denilson, and Clichy were all very poor, and their play made everyone worse. Vela was marginal, but you can tell he needs more time.

I don't have a score, but those four were all pretty bad.

I also thought Arshavin and RVP player well with what was given to them.

Poor link up play and midfield ftl

arsmile

Established Member
that was awful

clichy was pathetic, as was denilson

we were so weak- replacing eboue and bendtner (even on the wings) for arshavin and vela left us a soft touch with robin up front- a midfield consisting of vela denilson diaby nasri arshavin is never going to be strong enough to compete- particularly with robin up front.

very poor tactically from wenger today, vela in for eboue after his first good game in yonks was rediculous, especially with the denislon-diaby partnership and nasri and arshavin (who is not physically up to it)on hte wings

apart from that, the mentallity of all the players was very disapointing

progman07

Established Member
Anzac said:
IMO Eboue still flatters to deceive.
He brought freshness and running, but then he always gives the ball away and his passes never come off, so he is very ineffective. Dribbling/running without end product is all glamour and no real positive.

Top Bottom