• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs Middlesbrough Player Ratings

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
almunia 6 - Yeah, we could play without a goalkeeper he has nothing to do over the whole match its ridiclous.
sagna 6 - looked a little bit tired some mis-passes, but defensivly he was OK.
Touré 6 - He really tried hard, to help us forward,
gallas 6 - I think Gallas was a little bit to slow to hold on Aladiere for the goal, over the whole match he was solid
clichy 5 - He was not in his game, absolutely miss-passes sometimes.
eboue 5 - Some good actions, but he was better at RB.
flamini 7 - really wanted to fight for the three points,

fabregas 6 - Players in the EPL are closing him down even more faster then they will do with Ronaldo.

hleb 5 - Well, i have a little bit the feeling Hleb is a little bit scary 1 Vs 1 he is kicked this season very much and some harsh tackles he have gotten, But he was not in the match yesterday, hopefully the return of Rosicky can improve Cesc&Hleb game.

ade 5 - Where is Adebayor give him the ball and he will score?

van persie 5 - Missing match fitness, but if he is back to his level he is unstoppable

lagos

Established Member
Almunia 6
Sagna 6
Touré 7
Gallas 6
Clichy 6
Eboue 6
Cesc 5
Flamini 6.5
Hleb 5
Ade 2
RvP 4

walcott 5
Bentner 5
Phil 6

sabret00the

Established Member
Nah, can't agree with you there. maybe people are going easier on his rating due to him returning and/or not seeing him in such a while but my ratings fit when compared with other players. van persie was impressive, he may not have been as effective as he could've been but the team was disjointed and players just weren't making the runs around him. Hleb suffered the same problem.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Kraig said:
why some people are rating theo quite low is beyond me, he actually did alot more than half the team did in less than a third of the time
He did?

What I saw yesterday was a stubborn player who lacks creativity and can only do one thing.

His decision making was awful.

Top Bottom