• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal vs West Ham - Player Ratings

Dragon181

Almunia - 7
Hoyte - 6
Toure - 6,5
Gallas - 7
Clichy - 7,5
Eboue - 7
Flamini - 7
Fabregas - 7
Rosicky - 7
Eduardo - 7
Adebayor - 7,5

Subs:
Theo - 6,5
Hleb - 6,5
Diaby - 6

banduan

Established Member
Hoytey got hugely better in the 2nd half, partly cos they pressed less and partly cos he sorted himself out.

Better showing from Eboue too so it's all dandy.

Christofaux

bluenaz said:
Btw, Wenger went with 4-5-1 in the second half just in case noone noticed. He put Edu on the left wing (disappointing i know) then noticed he wasn't do as good and threw on Theo who did even worse.

when Theo came on it was blatenly obvious so i do question people if they didnt pick it up.

5 is the average

Almunia - 7 - That save where he came out and punched it around the player was well wicked.

Clichy - 8 - Our top performer in my books.

Toure - 7- Few good tackles will be missed

Gallas - 6 - cut your hair off you have done nothing since its grown.

Hoyte - 5 - Rusty touch, needs more game time.

Eboue - 7 - Good performance from him, still managed a few dives.

Flamini - 8 - this guy did so much work, he ran absolutely everywhere. Can be found on page 2 of my top performers book.

Fabregas - 6 - Didnt do alot, but still got an assist. Did ok with the room he was allowed.

Rosicky - 7 - His ball to fabregas leading up to the first goal made me happy in the pants. Got thorugh alot of work today, looked good moving across flanks and holding the ball.

Eduardo - 6 - Hes our man in the box, not alot out of it.

Adebayor - 7 - Played very well up front with his movement. He has been very consistant for me this year. Alot of slack has been given but i dont believe it.

Theo - 5 did nothing
hleb - 5 did nothing
Diaby - NA

Wengers second half 4-5-1 saw alot of possesion and but not as much threat. What a surprise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom