• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

So he's going to Sp**s? Damn it.

I'd take Umtiti on loan if we shift Sokratis. Patch work on the defence and a chance for him to make France's Euro squad.

You all know my feelings on Coutinho. Those two plus a cm and we're top 4 ready.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Ollie Watkins with another goal, now 23 in the Championsship.

https://sportsgazette.co.uk/thats-t...rd-star-ollie-watkins-reveals-his-dream-move/

He played as a Winger earlier, now is playing as a central striker for Brentford. They are just one point behind West Brom with 2 games left. Probably they will get the second place, they are really good in form.

We were really interested to sign him under Mislintat, he scouted him personally in their games. Don't know why the club decided against a transfer than, now he will be expensive as hell. Especially if they will relegate in the Premier League.

But still could be an interesting option for the striker spot, especially if Lacazette leaves and Auba won't sign a new contract. Will be interesting how he will play in the PL:

Based on my limited youtube viewing of him, feel like he can be squad rotation option and nothing more. Most of his shots will be saved by any PL gk. Some real howlers from gk/defence for his goals.

But again I don't know anything else about him :D

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor

We need to be smart. Outsmarting the market is not buying injured players, or getting players in on loan with silly wages, or even getting old players on a free on silly wages.

Covid will seriously effect a lot of clubs and if we are financially sustainable, we need to use our small budget, and player sales to exploit these clubs.

South American clubs and Portuguese clubs who usually demand ludicrous fees for their talents will have to sell lower now. The same goes for clubs around europe. There will be european clubs in trouble who have very good players and will need to raise funds. We have to be smart.
We should simply do this or if we must spend big get Partey and Harvetz for a combined 120m or less.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We should simply do this or if we must spend big get Partey and Harvetz for a combined 120m or less.

I think people have fallen into believing we are Burnley? We are Arsenal football club, we are owner by a multi billionaire.

All he has to do is temporarily give us £200M. We'd make at least £100M back in sales once said players have come in.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think people have fallen into believing we are Burnley? We are Arsenal football club, we are owner by a multi billionaire.

All he has to do is temporarily give us £200M. We'd make at least £100M back in sales once said players have come in.

That doesn’t mean he’s going to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom