<

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by DanDare, Feb 3, 2020.

?

If you had to choose one, which would you prefer?

1. Coutinho on a one year loan

67.9%
  2. Willian on a three year contract

32.1%
  1. senna

senna Active Member

Come on mate, Sokratis is not a RB, not a fan of cedric but he gives you soemthing going forward at least. Sok is a better defender but mane against sokratis out on left wing last night would be frightening. At least cedric can keep up to tug mane's shirt when he gets away.

2. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

AMN looks excellent at RB too. The Cedric and Mari signings are highly questionable.

3. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

Its amazing what these no account reporters with no history of accurate info 'understand' about the future in a totally unpredictable and volatile situation.

Every team will have its preferred options, but for most teams those options won't come to fruition. We all know that the transfer merry go round can change direction quickly. A team might not be interested, but then maybe a player gets injured. Or maybe they get a bid too good to say no to for someone etc etc. Did anyone predict Madrid selling Özil to us more than 36 hours before it happened? We're all gagging for news, but not many journos actually have genuine contacts these days.

Toby Andrl and Maybe like this.
  4. Maybe

Maybe Well-Known Member

I think it's just part of the show but I'm amazed that so many people follow random guys on twitter. Before that, you would buy some trash newspapers once a week or so to feed on this stupidity but it's a daily routine now :)

5. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

He was the first to report that Eddie was staying at Arsenal instead of going on loan again.

sdotzdot likes this.
  6. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Transfer Junkie

Cedric is a very good right back

7. Kysus

Kysus Well-Known Member

There has to be some value in raiding this sick Atalanta team. Malinovskiy or Pasalic maybe?

African Flair likes this.
  8. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Anyone know what this is about? Not the title but comment on Osimhen / Gabriel at 4.10... is Kia now their agent or running the deals?

9. Ashybashy86

Ashybashy86 Well-Known Member

6:04

10. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Not that bit but about Gabriel changing agents mid transfer & Osimhen deal being messy.

11. American_Gooner

They've just signed him permanently from Chelsea.

12. American_Gooner

His new agent Fernando Garcia is a business associate of Kia.

Garrincha likes this.
  13. GDeep™

GDeep™ Bum Squad CEO

Arsenal raid a CL team :lol:

14. lomekian

lomekian Well-Known Member

Perhaps the first you saw, but not the first ;-)

15. Troopz

Troopz Well-Known Member

You’re having a mare ffs. If you clearly read my post then I state that replacing Özil with him makes sense.

Özil is finished but you can’t question the quality of Gareth Bale, he’s still got it imo. It’s obvious that Bale needs to come back to the PL.

I can’t relate with someone who was twerking for Roca.

16. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

Does it make sense? Bale gets hurt a lot these days. Would be better to have someone with a better injury record. He's quality though, I just don't think it changes as much for us as we'd hope.

17. Troopz

Troopz Well-Known Member

If it’s a short term contract (2 years) then yes but I don’t understand people questioning his quality. I think it’s probably because he played for Sp**s.

The main question here is if he stayed fit would he make a difference here?

Plus I don’t get why people don’t rate Gareth Bale yet he was single handedly one of the reasons why Madrid were successful a few years ago.

18. American_Gooner

Who's going to be brave enough to post that new John Cross article?

Sanchez11 likes this.
  19. Troopz

Troopz Well-Known Member

American_Gooner likes this.
  20. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Such a nothing article from John Cross again.