• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Villa will probably do better business than us if they stay up, don’t forget Vardy rejected us to stay at Leicester.

We’re not a pull to PL players.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Villa will probably do better business than us if they stay up, don’t forget Vardy rejected us to stay at Leicester.

We’re not a pull to PL players.

I knew this but still hurt to read. Tempting to rewatch an old season instead of the next one

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Thought he was decent yesterday, but he was up against our bums so it’s hard to tell.

While we did make him look like prime Gilberto Silva at times yesterday, the couple of fouls I was mentioning had a very clumsey feel to me.

Got done and held on to the player, was lucky to avoid the first yellow if I remember correctly. Didn't he move to Villa this season anyhow?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Grealish is out of our price range now. Villa will want similar to what Palace wanted for Zaha, Leicester Maguire, Chilwell etc

Be a fight for top six next season at best.
80m is within our range if you consider what we paid for Pepe.

It really depends how much of an injection Stan wishes to give us or who we move on. If we move on Lacazette 20m AMN 25m and Guendouzi 40m it covers a potential fee.

Its doable if we want to do it of course.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

80m is within our range if you consider what we paid for Pepe.

It really depends how much of an injection Stan wishes to give us or who we move on. If we move on Lacazette 20m AMN 25m and Guendouzi 40m it covers a potential fee.

Its doable if we want to do it of course.
It’s just not clever to spend that much on one player in our situation. Say we have £150m to spend after sales etc I’d much rather see us make 3/4 signings like City often do rather than 1/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom