• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Do we still trust this freak? He says two signings are done for the summer.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Lallana? With his luck and our luck with injuries, he will probably won't start a game for us. Another pensioner.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lallana is 32 ffs.

Soares, Luiz, Mari, Lallana etc :lol: Can’t think of a bummier bunch of players.
At least Soares and luiz can stay fit and preform Lallana career was over when he left Southampton good player but injuries played big part

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
We are paying 30m for Saliba and 20-25m for Bebe
Without EL next season that's our transfer budget spent.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We are paying 30m for Saliba and 20-25m for Bebe
Without EL next season that's our transfer budget spent.

Didn't we pay for Saliba in full last year?

But yeah, Pepe's deal will hurt us as things stand. Especially if he doesn't start performing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Are we genuinely being linked to Lallana by decent sources?

Or are people just looking for an excuse to be angry again.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Didn't we pay for Saliba in full last year?

But yeah, Pepe's deal will hurt us as things stand. Especially if he doesn't start performing.

No. We’re not paying for him in full this summer either. What you read there was a simpleton’s outlook on transfer spending.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This forum gets loopy in the summer. Question the **** guys we’re signing and you’re labelled negative or some other rubbish by the wankers on here and then your team finishes 10th ffs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This forum gets loopy in the summer. Question the **** guys we’re signing and you’re labelled negative or some other rubbish by the wankers on here and then your team finishes 10th ffs.

According to you, Arsène was the only reason we were relevant as a club...so should we be signing anything other than average players, since we are an average club pre and post Big Wengz ;)

We haven't signed Lallana yet, so I won't judge it until it happens, I don't think it will though...I like the focus on what's good at the club...Leno, Saliba, Lucas, Pepe and Gabby are all signings I like post Arsène, plus we have a exciting group of players from the academy in the team too, plus I completely back Arteta...it's not all bad, G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom