• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy

He's capable of both, he can be the dictator and the final third player. I'd say he's kinda similar to Cesc although I don't really like making such comparisons because I'm sure someone will point out how they're different. We played Cesc as a 10 because he's capable of playing there whereas at Barca and Chelsea he played slightly deeper (tho at Barca he also played false 9 weirdly enough). As opposed to someone like Özil that you can nail him down to being a pure 10. Even if Aouar is our most advanced midfielder for example, he's not gonna just stay in the 10 space the whole time he will drop deep and collect the ball if needs be.

They’re such different players...

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They’re such different players...

He’s a bit more similar to Andres Iniesta imo. Just look at how he glides past players with ease.

I was leaning towards Partey initially but Aouar is exactly the profile we really need, he should be our priority.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He’s a bit more similar to Andres Iniesta imo. Just look at how he glides past players with ease.

I was leaning towards Partey initially but Aouar is exactly the profile we really need, he should be our priority.

Isn't he like faster version of Ceballos? While of course Ceballos is better defensively so not saying he is worse player.

Anyway, he has that star sparkle in his eyes, they glowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom