<

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by DanDare, Feb 3, 2020.

?

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

1. Partey

68.5%
  2. Aouar

31.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MD3 Gunner

MD3 Gunner All Deals Off

Play Willian at LW, Aouar at CAM, Auba up front that’s a well balanced front line

2. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Al Jazeera Correspondent

You arent wrong. Think both options are well balanced. Saint Max reminds me of a younger slightly more wired Wilfried Zaha

MD3 Gunner likes this.
  3. WhatAFC

WhatAFC Well-Known Member

Poverty posting.

4. Blood on the Tracks

Blood on the Tracks Well-Known Member

Sorry, I didn't see your reply. Trying to look at it without my Arsenal bias my estimations would be £20m ish for the lot.

Kolasinac 7-8m
    Sokratis 2-3m
    Elneny Free or loan.
    Chambers 10-12m

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  5. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Don't remember such a boring transfer window.

Vinai out.

Gooner416 and El Duderino like this.
  6. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

2020 strikes again.

roz likes this.
  7. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Just null and void next season

8. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

Yes, we added 3 players that improve on current options. We also nailed down Auba, fortunately. We were not playing like an 8th place team after the restart or even since Arteta took over. In fact, statistically, we’ve played like a top 4 EPL team in 2020.

They also don’t have to quarantine further after reentering elite football.

You come off as just being intentionally negative.

9. Jellon Lamb

Jellon Lamb Member

I hope the club are just waiting to see the first or second domino fall, as far as strikers being sold and then they’ll look to move Lacazette. Werner was done early but there’s the potential for plenty of other forwards changing clubs. Lautaro, Suarez, Cavani, Depay, Costa, Dzeko, etc...I’ve even heard Morata come up as a possibility for Juve if they can’t land Suarez.

That will leave a lot of clubs looking for a guy who can score goals. Have to think someone will come in with an offer for Lacazette. Obviously, if he goes, you have to buy a replacement and like most, I’d love to see Edouard at Arsenal.

Maybe they don’t find a buyer....maybe they don’t even try? Either way, you can’t sign Laca to an extension. His wage demands will be too high and it’ll just cause more headaches down the road. I can’t imagine that, when Arteta envisions what he wants the squad to look like in 2 years, he sees a role for a 30 year old Lacazette.

That’s why I feel like you need to move him this window. It’s has nothing to do with how I rate him. I just don’t see Arteta having long term plans for Laca and his value deprecates every window. I do understand that funds are limited though and unless Laca is used in a swap, it might be difficult to get the midfielder(s) we need and afford another striker.

#254 likes this.
  10. Highbury_2006

Highbury_2006 Village Idiot

I expect some news today. Not necessarily about Arsenal or even football but news all the same.

11. SingmeasongSong

SingmeasongSong Rarely Right

Not to keen on ASM, but also not seen him on a constant basis. If we'd really be in for such a player, we could just get the ready-made option with Zaha for not much more

12. HairSprayGooners

Another week without sales. Internationals are all done tomorrow thank lord so hopefully things can start chugging along.

Some movements are happening and money is moving round the market fairly slowly but it needs to pick up. Think Torreira and Sokratis are going this week.

Gone very quiet on the Bellerin front which could be a good thing, we know PSG are desperate for a right back. Kolasinac gone quiet again, maybe our asking price is too high.

Oh and Auba hasn't been announced which is weird, pretty sure he's waiting for ambition to be shown transfer wise. Can't think of any other reasons for him to not sign and be announced.

13. HairSprayGooners

Ojogo in Portugal also saying Milan and Arsenal are fighting over 18 year old left back Nuno Mendes.

14. DanDare

DanDare Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief

15. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

16. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

17. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

Aubemeyang out thread.

I can assure you I have a top, top level source.
    Works at BeIN sports, platinum member.

Everything I hear I pass on at the risk of exposing my source, I also have pictures to prove it but can’t show them as it would also expose my source

18. HairSprayGooners

Is your life really this boring?

19. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/thr...se-of-posters-posting-fake-news.33967/page-77

I still see your posts here? Or were there other ones?

20. roz

roz Fake News Merchant

American_Gooner likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.