• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Time is running out. Less than 30 days to go and we still haven't sold anybody and our 2 primary targets are far from being close we need to start working and be active. No chance we get top 4 as things stand

29 days is a long time. Things can happen in an instant. I'll only be worried if there's 10 days left and still no movement on anything.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A terrible day in terms of news. Ornstein is only tweeting about other clubs, the gimp.
Yes there nothing. i guess we already know what our targets are if there no updates there no point tweeting about it but i'm getting bit pissed about the lack of out goings we have to sell some our squad already big 8 CB 6 CM 3 of them should leave. i'm expecting busy next 2 weeks for us i'll be disappointed if we did nothing.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Yes there nothing. i guess we already know what our targets are if there no updates there no point tweeting about it but i'm getting bit pissed about the lack of out goings we have to sell some our squad already big 8 CB 6 CM 3 of them should leave. i'm expecting busy next 2 weeks for us i'll be disappointed if we did nothing.

Its a worry that our strategy seem to be overly flexible. AMN is for sale and then he isnt for sale, the same with Martinez. Holding is on the brink of a loan move to Newcastle but now we have postponed that deal. It seems like the plan is very incoherent.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Its a worry that our plan seem to somewhat overly flexible. AMN is for sale and then he isnt for sale, the same with Martinez. Holding is on the brink of a loan move to Newcastle but now we have postponed that deal. It seems like the plan is very incoherent
That's what happen when you let one of most important people regarding transfers go the plans will be more difficult to make because he got experience to close deal even if proven he dodgy.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Got laughed at when I said this window is worse than the summer we only signed Cech. Here we are tho.

It's already better than that but if it ends with this as the only business it's a major disappointment

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Imagine going to full season with Ceballos Xhaka Elneny Willock as your midfielders i refuse to think it'll happen because it's a disaster. our midfield must improve if Xhaka injured we are f**ked same with Ceballos who on loan.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Imagine going to full season with Ceballos Xhaka Elneny Willock as your midfielders i refuse to think it'll happen because it's a disaster. our midfield must improve if Xhaka injured we are f**ked same with Ceballos who on loan.
Need that african dude to buy Arsenal asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom