• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Fine, thats still a massive figure. There's no way we dont register players that are on big money.

Its a big figure, nobody can deny that. But the refinancing of the stadium debt and PL/Uefa allowing clubs to write off all losses for this year means it doesn't make much difference to what we can spend, as nearly every club in the league has shown.

There are no excuses to not get what you need done in 10 weeks.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Been too busy to follow anything outside of match day...are we going to sign any more players?

Jack_The_Lad

I think this is highly unlikely given the financial situation. The club are projected to lose 150m this year.

Arteta has also basically confirmed our buisness is dependent on who goes.
Obviously it's highly unlikely for us to do this. However what difference does it make really? Let's say we register Sokratis, the guy didn't even get a whiff when football restarted. He most likely won't be given playing time in the PL.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
We need to get rid of Torreira, Sokratis and Mustafi this window. If we don't, the transfer negotiation team needs to get the sack. How many wantaway players can a club have in the squad?

Ind0Gunnerz

Damn, we are leaving A LOT of transfer activities in the last week! I will tip my hat off we manage to sell all the reported deadwoods that we are offloading and sign Partey and Aouar.

But again, Arsenal broke my heart too often.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seem we have backup options if Partey deal not happen good to see but hopefully someone much better than Jorginho someone who add strength and stability in midfield

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Seem we have backup options if Partey deal not happen good to see but hopefully someone much better than Jorginho someone who add strength and stability in midfield
I forgot who said it but one of the journos mentioned Soumare as an alternative to Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom