• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I could see the club gambling we can make it to January with our current options and see what the situation is then. It'd be like gambling everything you had on red but its technically a strategy. Back to the good auld days of keeping the powder dry.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I could see the club gambling we can make it to January with our current options and see what the situation is then. It'd be like gambling everything you had on red but its technically a strategy. Back to the good auld days of keeping the powder dry.
Very risky at least bring 1 midfielder in and leave the another in January playing with only 4 midfielders for 2 months so risky

With Guendouzi being linked with a loan away we are very short in numbers in the midfield, so I could see at least one coming in.

Either way, the right decision will be made by the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Soumare won't add the creativity we missing but he bring the height and strength in midfield we badly need a creative midfielder

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We actually still don't know what the backup targets are that we seem to be looking at, and it's like a day before the window shuts.

We are clueless :lol:

lvgh98

Keep thinking of the famous Gazidis quote when I need some reassurance. Really hope we’ll get a surprise... not that Emery ended particularly well.

amigo

Not hopeful at all. This looks like us going back to the bad old days where we sit by watching all the other clubs with their shiny new toys on anither nightmare non Christmas Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom