• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashburton Grove piccies.

Gator

Where is Drayton park? What trains stop there? I'd normally get the train into Finsbury park and walk, but that seems to be right next to the stadium. :|

I'm a lazy git :shock:

Gator

Atcually, I've found it on streetmap.co.uk, its amazing how close it is to highbury. Its just round the corner from the Arsenal tube station. I'll probably start getting the tube from Finsbury Park to Drayton Park now, to save 10 minutes or so 8).

Click

lee1001

Established Member
Is all opposition to the project dismmised now? I mean the local resident group. who are trying every trick in the book.

thegame24

Established Member
The site is massive, the bit i was at was very, very close to highbury and Arsenal station. I think that was the area where the bridge was.

Gator

It took a wander around there before the members day last Friday, and it (the Ash Grove site) was about a minute walk from the Arsenal station. They do their best to stop pictures being taken, they have gates all the way round, and then green netting going about 2 metres above them. Its certainly coming along, and I can't wait to see Cole/Toure/Campbell/Henry lead us out there in a couple of years time. :D

johe

lee1001 said:
Is all opposition to the project dismmised now? I mean the local resident group. who are trying every trick in the book.

You mean that old Spud-supporter-woman and her cronies? I think they lost the legal battle. I suppose next they will chain themselves to the ground. Hopefully the constructors will just run em over. ;)

gash

Drayton Park isn't on the tube. Its an overland station, the line runs from Crouch Hill to Kings Cross I think, or Old Street/Moorgate from Welwyn Gardens. Not really sure but its definetely not a tube station.

You're still alright to get the tube to Finsbury Park (Vistoria) or to Arsenal (Piccadill). In fact, you could probably get off at Holloway Rd station and walk down now too. Same same same.

lee1001

Established Member
johe said:
lee1001 said:

You mean that old Spud-supporter-woman and her cronies? I think they lost the legal battle. I suppose next they will chain themselves to the ground. Hopefully the constructors will just run em over. ;)

Doesn't surprise me. Arsenal would just throw 50 lawyers at them.
They wouldn't be able to compete financialy.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom