• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley and 'again'

Adam

Established Member
I have been watching a few interview with Cole, and he has gone from saying 'obviously' to 'again' repetitively. Heh.

Anybody think the press office should have a word? Or just leave him be? Or just tell him not to do interviews!

kronik

Its good to see him go in front of the camera. I remember watching him on "Three Lions" on Sky One where his girlfriend said he was really media shy and thats why they use to put him down. Recently he seems to be giving a lot of interviews. I havent notice him say "again" a lot. But I'll be listening carefully in his next interview. :D

thegame24

Established Member
They are footballers not bloody uni boys.

Then again im going to uni and i keep saying innit, innit.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
What is the phrase that Mario Melchiot uses in every second line? I recall it being very irritating!

You understand? I think it was actually.

slapz

How about Dennis Bergkamp's:-

" ummm, ummm, ummm " followed by a "Yeah, we're up for it" or "Yeah, we played well" and the "Yeah, it was a good result"

A helluva lot of Yeah's starting every single sentence

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You guys pay very close attention to the interview. I bet you all are at hom writing notes and analysing every aspect of what he or infact any other footballer says.

Then again you just might be a football obsessive freak like me.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom