• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bad news for bobbypires

Gurgen

Established Member
I've just heard that Albert-Michael Yobo will sign for Pontevedra. Now he is the worst defender in the world. The reason I know this is that he played for FC Zwolle (the club of the town where I live now) for some years. His horrible defending and passing led to Zwolle being thumped 7-1 by Feyenoord last year and they got relegated. I instantly thought of bobbypires when I heard this, as I remember him living in Pontevedra. What a bloody coincidence.

Good luck with him bobby, you're going to need it :lol:

Arjan

he must have had one of the worst debuts ever, coming on as a sub; scoring an own goal and receiving a straight red card.......

Good luck Bobbypires

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Arjan said:
he must have had one of the worst debuts ever, coming on as a sub; scoring an own goal and receiving a straight red card.......

Good luck Bobbypires

Atleast it'll be a debut he'd never forget! :p

bobbypires

Established Member
Thank you guys. :wink:

But I don't mind. Arsenal are the only ones for bobbypires. 8)
Pontevedra are doing horrible. They played good football at the beginning of the season, but now... Look at the the table.

16 SALAMANCA 26
17 TERRASSA 25
18 MALAGA B 25
19 MURCIA 23
20 CIUDAD MURCIA 22
21 PONTEVEDRA 13
22 CORDOBA 12

Pontevedra haven't won at home this season. And next game is against Córdoba. Great game eh? :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom