• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Barcelona vs Arsenal | August 4th | KO: 19:00 BST | Joan Gamper Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
AMN-Chambers-Sokratis-X pretty sure against Newcastle.

Not sure who will play on the left, Kola looked okay today.

ASIF

I knew we would concede the moment I saw Mustafi coming on but on the brighter side Dani looks a real player.He got the better of busquet 2 3 times.Saka at the age of 17 has that special wonder kid feel..Played two wonderful cross which we should have scored.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I don't see how you can blame Mustafi for the goal.
I've watched the goal multiple times now and sometimes you just need to accept a good goal when you see one. Barca players goes in the channel and (rightly so) forces Mustafi to respond, they then play a high ball behind and Chambers (rightly so) follows, yet Suarez does a first timer that requires insane amounts of technical ability.

But sure.. easier to just label Mustafi as a tool if you don't know football. If you want to be a perfectionist i'd say Chambers has to do better. The first second he runs the wrong way completely misunderstanding the direction of the ball and coming late.
Where was Mustafi going just before the ball is played? He left all that space behind him for Suarez to run into. Where was he going?

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Wtf were some people watching. Chambers is terrible. He gets twisted inside out, he is slow and nervous on the ball and his positioning is shocking.

Willock was tracking runners and clearing the ball off the damn goal line. What were our other midfielders doing? I watched Xhaka press the opposition centre back and then jog back to his position like he accomplished something. I watched Guendouzi being unable to make a tackle going backwards.

Torreira, Ceballos and Willock needs to be the midfield 3.

Guendouzi to me is a liability on defense. He also still doing the same **** of holding on the ball too long in our own half, inviting pressure.

It's just crazy to see the same mistakes and sloppiness from certain players almost every game.

Niles being too casual, Xhaka with at least 1 or 2 hospital back passes that puts the opposition through on goal, Guendouzi holding onto the ball and trying to draw a foul in our own half lol.

Then you have Mhki and Mustafi with their usual brain farts too smh.

ASIF

Chambers has been away for a year people thinks he will be suddenly turn into a world beater are mistaken.Need to get rid of him and mustafi asap.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
With Koscielny gone Mustafi is our first choice CB. We have to deal with it and stop booing him.
So the fans should just be quiet and pay their money to watch us lose. No. Fvck that. Boo him every weekend until he's either dropped or he leaves.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Willock > Guendozi judging from this preaseason imo, better positionally AND better at the things Gwen is good at.

Liked what I Saw from the Youngbloods : Saka, Martinelli, Reiss

And I can get behind Ceballos to

Not that I like to follow the stream but it cant be emphazised enuff! Mustafi must go
And obviously Monreal

Amn was Good apart from the og

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Chambers has been away for a year people thinks he will be suddenly turn into a world beater are mistaken.Need to get rid of him and mustafi asap.

What and be left with Sokratis and Holding?

No one is saying Chambers is a world beater, everyone knows we need a new CB, but getting rid of him isn't the answer.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Delighted with the performance to be honest, it’s the main thing on the eve of the season. No surprises that Mkhitaryan and Xhaka stood out for being ****, pair of jokers.

Willock is different gravy, Guendouzi was brilliant and Ceballos is the type of filthy sauce you need, what a man.

Nelson was a bit timid but technically showed he’s good enough one again, AMN ain’t a RB but we know that.

Roll on Sunday.

Manberg

Predator
So the fans should just be quiet and pay their money to watch us lose. No. Fvck that. Boo him every weekend until he's either dropped or he leaves.

We have to accept that he will definitely play a big part this season, jeering him can only make him play worse.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
With Koscielny gone Mustafi is our first choice CB. We have to deal with it and stop booing him.

He’s clearly filled with errors and just seeing him on the pitch fills me with anxiety. I’ve had enough even without today. I wouldn’t boo him, but I want to see him gone. What’s your suggestion for fans to do to show their displeasure with the club at keeping this liability around?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He’s clearly filled with errors and just seeing him on the pitch fills me with anxiety. I’ve had enough even without today. I wouldn’t boo him, but I want to see him gone. What’s your suggestion for fans to do to show their displeasure with the club at keeping this liability around?
I don' think they're "keeping him around" willingly. Every indication is they want him gone as much as we do.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi to me is a liability on defense. He also still doing the same **** of holding on the ball too long in our own half, inviting pressure.

It's just crazy to see the same mistakes and sloppiness from certain players almost every game.

Niles being too casual, Xhaka with at least 1 or 2 hospital back passes that puts the opposition through on goal, Guendouzi holding onto the ball and trying to draw a foul in our own half lol.

Then you have Mhki and Mustafi with their usual brain farts too smh.

Maybe it's just because we support Arsenal and focus on our players, but it just strikes me that so many of our players have multiple flaws or single massive flaws in their game.

The rate at which Xhaka constantly makes a MASSIVE error every game is unreal. Guendouzi will also get caught in possession every game at least once.

This is why I want a Ceballos, Torreira and Willock midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom