• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

GT2006

You’d swear we were like Liverpool 4-0 down reading this thread, so much negativity.

Bayern have had an awful season and they weren’t doom and gloom facing us at the Emirates, we need to be of the same mindset heading there.

We dominated the early exchanges last game and were undone by individual errors last week (Raya rushing out, Gabriel bad pass, Kiwior flat footed first goal. Second goal bad positioning and a panic foul), let’s not forget we could have been 2-0 up and coasting if White scored that huge chance.

This Bayern team are like Liverpool, they have the fire power to hurt you but they leak chances and goals. We need to counter them with Gabi and Sakas pace with Ode in the pocket (he will be fit I’m sure).

Kiwior or Tomi (he hasn’t been great either recently) at LB the rest of the team picks itself - Gabi in for counter pace, Jesus and Tross as impact subs if needed.

Won’t be easy but it’s the CL 1/4 finals, what were we expecting? 50/50 game but on paper we have the better team so let’s see.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
No Coman & Gnabry right? So only Sane we really need to worry about on the wings. Hopefully Tomi starts and handles him.

Think we will edge out a 1 goal win in 90 min. Don't want another 120 min + pen here.

Havertz up top with Jesus LW would be good.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I noticed Bayern started Mazraoui at left back on Saturday, probably starts there against us. Not sure I can remember him ever playing left back?

Bayern are at home and will come at us, so the game could play into our hands. Id have to start Martinelli in this one for the pace on the counter.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I noticed Bayern started Mazraoui at left back on Saturday, probably starts there against us. Not sure I can remember him ever playing left back?

Bayern are at home and will come at us, so the game could play into our hands. Id have to start Martinelli in this one for the pace on the counter.

Mazraoui is strong on his left side...thats Saka nullfied.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The key is Ødegaard on the night, he needs to be fit because he knits all our combinations together.

Not as bothered about the 1v1 matchups. Of course they will be difficult because Bayern are still a good team, but we will be able to create the overloads we need to open them up, as we did at the Emirates. What’s more is that they will have to push their lines up to attack as they have no advantage.

Could see them playing a similar midblock as Villa played at times. The key is to keep them open and taking risks and that means goals.

We have to take the lead first, and if we do it will be a 2-0 win.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Accurate trend analysis

Facts. Bayern came into the Emirates match having lost 2-0 to BVB at the Allianz yet their fans were still confident of beating us.

Like Arteta said post match, it’s easy when we’re winning so many games in a row but these blips are inevitable after 11 games unbeaten in the PL. Now’s the time for our leaders to step up and prove their mettle.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I swear some of you lot are insufferable weak pussies, sitting at home bemoaning the players' mentality while at the same time conceding defeat before kickoff :lol: Sort yourselves out man, stop acting like you support ****ing West Ham.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Only confident as I heard they’ve opted for a strange layover in Dubai enroute to Munich 😅

Honestly speaking, surely there has to be a bounce back? I’d approach this similar to when we played Sevilla in the group. Keep it tight at the back and hit them on the break imo.
This is the litmus test to whether it is the same as last yr where the team just dropped off or we just had a bad night in the PL and we can at least continue to compete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom