• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

First I think City will win and we've done very well against them this season. Second, we're better as underdogs. Third I think Timber would play some part in the semis.

I don't think we'll see Timber feature at all for us this season, especially in such a huge game like a potential CL semi. I think at best we might see him get some minutes in the last game of the season. As far as I can tell, he hasn't even been playing competitive games at U/23 level yet? He's miles off being ready.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
If we make it past Bayern then yeah I would be optimistic about winning the whole thing as well. We'd only have to be at our best a few more times to win the whole thing where as the league is a bit political.

If Madrid knocks out City (slight chance but I favour City) don't you think their individual brilliance from Bellingham, Rodrygo and Vini will be too much for our structure/ ? Saka would have to really track back like crazy to help Ben White vs Vini and our left winger has to aid our left back vs Rodrygo. Tchouameni/Kroos long range shooters vs Raya (his biggest weakness being susceptible to long range shots )

City will suit us more given our styles keep cancelling it each other out, all 3 games against them this season were snoozefests of a game.

But first lets see how we handle Musiala LW and Sane RW and the Allianz atmosphere.

sdotzdot

Established Member
The boost to our players if we win vs Bayern away would be amazing, could easily see it giving our PL campaign a super charge.
I think it’s an absolute must tbh of there being any hope.

We get knocked out the CL after a loss like that in league on the weekend, heads will be gone I reckon. However, visa versa we bounce back from that by going into the semis(!) of the CL and their asses will be on fire.

This is a monumental game for the remainder of the season.

ggunner12345

Ødegaard is fit, apparently trossard will ping arteta for press conference later. Is that a sign he will start? We shall see

Joining

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What’s Musiala‘s pace like? Muller is past his peak but could see him ghosting Zinchenko for a cheap goal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What’s Musiala‘s pace like? Muller is past his peak but could see him ghosting Zinchenko for a cheap goal.
He good dribbler so Zinchenko gonna be beaten. We have to play Tomi we really get no other choice he has the pace and good one v one but in against our left side it'll be Sane Musiala will play LW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom