• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Limpayo has a limping compilation from this season alone popping up on twitter, the jig is up slyly. He will need a hattrick against Bayern.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Link !?

I think this didn't get the necessary attention.

Discuss!

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Link !?

I think this didn't get the necessary attention.

Discuss!

lol mostly Sp**s and rivals fans so I didn't post it. If an Arsenal account did it I would have.

Loads of them floating around though he's getting cooked.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I think it’s an absolute must tbh of there being any hope.

We get knocked out the CL after a loss like that in league on the weekend, heads will be gone I reckon. However, visa versa we bounce back from that by going into the semis(!) of the CL and their asses will be on fire.

This is a monumental game for the remainder of the season.

It's no shame going out of the CL QFs to any Bayern team; I seriously hope our players are made of sterner stuff.

For ex, in 2004 we went out in the FA Cup to United and CL QF to Chelsea (most painful defeat for me) in the space of what? A week? Yet the squad refused to buckle and went on to go Invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom