• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They still have sane, Kane and musiala. And sane will have huge game against Zinchenko
They apparently have no Davies, no Coman and no Gnabry. That's basically most of what little quality they had gone.

And yes, they probably will play Dier at the back again.

If we don't beat this crap team, I'm done for the season. I can't take much more of this.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I actually won't mind Zinchenko starting this game so long as he gets hooked after about 60 minutes - he fades *badly* past the 70 min mark. It was a big mistake from Arteta to keep Zinny on the pitch vs Villa for as long as he did.

Artemis

Ya let’s not worry about what Sane and Kane did to us at the Emirates at all, crap players 🙄😵‍💫
That's a circular argument. "They did well against us therefore they must be a good team".

It doesn't work like that mate. Not at all.

Can you take a guess why Bayern Munich are 16 points behind Bayer Leverkusen after 29 games?

Take a guess, go ahead.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

Tucheliban... how will Arteta respond to this deviant innovation?

How will our LHS function in response to this as that side has been lacking this season.

Martinelli needs to have the game of his life tomorrow vs Kimmich who he struggled against at the Emirates. Bring Trossard on as a super-sub.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Martinelli-Havertz-Saka
Vieira-Rice-Ødegaard
Tomiyasu-Gabriel-Saliba-White
Raya

We need a wildcard to upset Bayern. Step forward, Sir Fabio Vieira. Ødegaard drops deep alongside Rice, with Vieira pushing into the final third and providing connectivity with the left-hand side.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Martinelli-Havertz-Saka
Vieira-Rice-Ødegaard
Tomiyasu-Gabriel-Saliba-White
Raya

We need a wildcard to upset Bayern. Step forward, Sir Fabio Vieira. Ødegaard drops deep alongside Rice, with Vieira pushing into the final third and providing connectivity with the left-hand side.
Not sure throwing a guy who has barely played into a CL QF in Munich in one of the biggest games of Arsenals recent history is a great idea tbh...

Hed probably sh*t his pants 😂

Artemis

Not sure throwing a guy who has barely played into a CL QF in Munich in one of the biggest games of Arsenals recent history is a great idea tbh...

Hed probably sh*t his pants 😂
Yeah there's no way I'd risk playing Fabio Viera. I'd rather have Zinchenko in that midfield 3 instead of Fabio Viera. Zinchenko is actually good in the middle/final third of the pitch. He's actually a better midfielder than defender.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Yeah there's no way I'd risk playing Fabio Viera. I'd rather have Zinchenko in that midfield 3 instead of Fabio Viera. Zinchenko is actually good in the middle/final third of the pitch. He's actually a better midfielder than defender.
This is what I keep saying...we should be using Zinny in the 8. He'd probably be a lot more comfortable & efficient for us.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Tuchel throwing subtle shade at Arteta in the press conference, "I KNOW how Arsenal will play"

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Here lies the problem, so many players in the squad we dont have any trust to play. To me Zinchenko is just a better option than Viera currently, but playing Zini in midfield given how poorly he has been whilst inverting currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom