• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

RedSquad

I got an answer from ChatGPT now…

„In summary, while FC Bayern Munich may appear to be the favorites on paper due to their recent success and current form, the unpredictability of football means that Arsenal also has a potential chance of winning. It should certainly make for an exciting match.“
Then I asked: just for fun.. I want want numbers?
„As a playful guess, just for fun, the AI assistant might suggest a 2-1 victory in favor of Bayern Munich, considering their recent form and performances. This is not a prediction though, as I can't foresee future events. Enjoy the game!“
To be fair the staring lineup wasn’t revealed at that time. Tuchel is trying everything to make Bayern go out.

Guerreiro over Tel or Müller? 😂 Dier over Upamecano or Kim? 😂

Menard

Buzzing for this, even if we lose. "Trophies are the only thing that matter" essentialists can **** off, I'm old enough to have experienced Arsenal teams winning things, Arsenal teams coming close but short, and Arsenal teams being miles off even competing for any trophies...and let me tell you that being in with a shout in big games like this and losing is farrrrrrrr superior to not even being in the running. COYG!

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Tomiyasu Rice Martinelli left side is so so bad.

I pray its at least Rice 6, Jorginho LCM. Otherwise, we are going to be so easy to shut down.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
One of the poorest Bayern side I have seen on paper. Looks like a 2006 side ffs

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Buzzing for this, even if we lose. "Trophies are the only thing that matter" essentialists can **** off, I'm old enough to have experienced Arsenal teams winning things, Arsenal teams coming close but short, and Arsenal teams being miles off even competing for any trophies...and let me tell you that being in with a shout in big games like this and losing is farrrrrrrr superior to not even being in the running. COYG!

Trophies aren't everything, but they are a massive part of sport...also we are the third biggest team in England, that comes mainly from our history of winning trophies.

"Is Yours Gold though?, being the record holders of the FA cup, etc...there is a reason we brag with what we have won.

We are a much better team now than we were in 2021, and it's great to be in with a chance of winning things again...but eventually we will have to win some stuff, as that's what the level/history of our club demands.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Poor team on paper for Bayern, maybe, but as we saw previously they’re still very dangerous in attack and have scored a dumb amount of goals this season.

So we have to be careful. I’m not really nervous for this game because I’ll genuinely be surprised if we go through. It’s a one off game in a really tough place to go.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Tuchel Has Tel Zaragoza and Muller yet he starting with Gurriero ffs the guy not right he doing this to double up Saka he know our right side is strongest
I hope Saka and Martinelli have the brains and courage to switch flanks but as bad as this Bayern team looks on paper, they can still cause us harm.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
The Brentford game in November, I think.

edit: seems it was the Wolves game 2.12.23.
Don't know why we haven't given him starts especially in the Luton game but hopefully he is sharp today.

Normally when you don't start for almost 5 months then randomly get thrown into a big big away european tie it is a tough ask for the player

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In the vast expanse of our lives, we often overlook the power of nothingness. Yet, within these moments of stillness lies immense potential. It is the pause before action, the silence before the crescendo, the blank canvas awaiting our brushstroke. Embrace these moments, for they are not voids to be feared but gateways to clarity and renewal. In the absence of noise, we find the whispers of our true selves, urging us forward with the promise of possibility. So, let us not underestimate the potency of nothingness, for within it lies the fuel to ignite our dreams and propel us towards greatness.

Found Onlyone modelling some Arsenal merch on the website, while he ponders nothingness and blank canvases...

Messenger_creation_d69b3ef7-847e-4347-9e92-cdace9d0839f.jpeg

...look taller than han I thought you were mate, well done 👍

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
In the vast expanse of our lives, we often overlook the power of nothingness. Yet, within these moments of stillness lies immense potential. It is the pause before action, the silence before the crescendo, the blank canvas awaiting our brushstroke. Embrace these moments, for they are not voids to be feared but gateways to clarity and renewal. In the absence of noise, we find the whispers of our true selves, urging us forward with the promise of possibility. So, let us not underestimate the potency of nothingness, for within it lies the fuel to ignite our dreams and propel us towards greatness.
1000016842.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom