• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure these losers deserve a Smokey thread, ngl.

Only confident as I heard they’ve opted for a strange layover in Dubai enroute to Munich 😅

Honestly speaking, surely there has to be a bounce back? I’d approach this similar to when we played Sevilla in the group. Keep it tight at the back and hit them on the break imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only times we haven't lost in Munich, has been games where they have been leading from the first leg and have ultimately proved pointless in the end.

Being honest, don't think the current team has it in them to change that...why I would have have given up on this comp after we lost the advantage from the first leg and gone full pelt for the league, the 2-2 draw and then resting Jorginho for this might have cost us both trophies.

Hope I am wrong, but I am kinda done believing in this current group until they actually win something.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Their midfield is just cardio so I’d give Jorginho a game and then try and stop Kimmich getting forward by starting Martinelli.

They are there for the taking but depends what the effects of yesterday are. Leaders in the squad and Arteta need to to pick them up here.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Prove me wrong le Arse. Prove us all wrong.

Time to well and truly throw away the bottlejob tag fc.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Not looking forward to this game. Fear it could be crushing. Teta's sides historically struggle to bounce back from successive disappointing results.

Let's see, I'm hoping the boys can bounce back strongly, but I think our bubble has been burst.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
It is going to take an absolute monumental screw up from bayern to not progress to the semi final.

Tuchel is going to tell his team to sit back and hit arsenal on the counter since coneboy has no idea how to deal with this tactic.

No word yet of Ødegaard is going to be available

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Expect a strong response here.

Team picks itself right now, a single goal will do.

Let’s do dis

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

It is going to take an absolute monumental screw up from bayern to not progress to the semi final.

Tuchel is going to tell his team to sit back and hit arsenal on the counter since coneboy has no idea how to deal with this tactic.

No word yet of Ødegaard is going to be available
Good to see you already have an excuse ready if we manage to progress.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just play without pressure that what I ask for if we play with pressure and be nervous we gonna get destroyed take advantage of Bayern injures and suspension they without Gnabry Coman and Davies.

Our team is weird they can go into great run or one lose gonna affect them for few games. So I don't know what will happen also after villa 2nd half lot of players looked fatigued.

Raya
White Saliba Gabi Tomi
Ode Jorginho Rice
Saka Havertz Jesus

Nawoo81

You're telling me a full strength Arsenal squad that is capable of challenging for the PL title has no chance vs the worst Bayern squad of recent times?

Such little faith. No wonder the stands were emptied before full time yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom