• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Bayern Munich 1 - 0 Arsenal | Wednesday 17th April | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLYokuGXsAAWxB0

No nostalgia. No crying. No excuses.

Let’s just go out there and ruin someone’s night particularly Harold’s one please:

74828579-0-image-a-13_1693306103943.jpg

Martinelli G.Jesus Saka
Jorginho Ødegaard
Rice
Tomiyasu Gabriel Saliba White
Raya​

Bayern 0-2 Arsenal (Teta Luck remontada word to @Makingtrax )

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Could easily be the same story as Villa, we play decent for a while but when our forwards can't do anything useful when they get in good positions or waste good chances like Martinelli did it's a good chance they'll score and we won't be able to respond. You can't be as wasteful as our attackers are at times and expect to win at the highest level. Also bayerns have forwards that can create something out of nothing.
Musiala going behind Jorginho is where I think it’s gonna be.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was worried after first 5 minutes our players looked too nervous but good for them handle themselves well after that.

Need to be more brave

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hargreaves an the dodgey accent

An Englishman, who was born in Canada and then moved to Germany at a young age.

Sounds perfectly normal to me!

Buhry

Established Member

Even if we win this. We dont have the "big situation"-players. Our jordan so to speak. Maybe too young a team?

Well most elite teams have some elite attacker who can help out when the game is tight, who is our guy? Saka has been largely missing in action the last 2 months and I don't think he is quite at that level in the first place. Can't think of many great teams that didn't have at least 1 great forward

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
The younger Partey would make a difference; this ancient version may be slower than Jorginho in defense.
Now you mention it, you might be right 😢. What he does do is pass forward quicker to allow us to isolate the opponent. Sadly two of our three runners are hobbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom