• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Be a gooner be a giver (with fresh pics )

Swish

Established Member
I also donated yesterday's wages to the cause.

Should get this thread bumped up or stickied for a week or so.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Swish said:
I also donated yesterday's wages to the cause.

Should get this thread bumped up or stickied for a week or so.
Very cool.

I''ll donate what I spent celebrating our win (still have a sweet hangover).

Hoped this could be a sticky until the end of the year.

Swish

Established Member
thegame24 said:
really they should give a months wages.

i mean the money they get is ridiculous

Don't forget, their outspending is far much greater than yours, donating a months worth of wages is just too costly, even for them, as they still have bills to pay.

But thats the A-M manic depressive way I guess, I don't see any other club willing to donate a day's wages for a local school to make it better and help the community.

At least we have a squad who are willing to do it, any other team and you'd get a bunch of whingers complaining or refusing to do it.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Not entirely on topic, but gets this thread up again

some pics

Arsenal football stars brought festive joy to Royal Free on Monday during a surprise visit to the children’s ward.

Captain William Gallas, Mathieu Flamini, Alexander Hleb, Jens Lehmann, Emmanuel Adebayor and Gilberto laughed and chatted with the young patients and handed out a bumper sack of presents.

Gallas, who lives in Hampstead, said: “We have had a wonderful afternoon. It is not easy for children to be in hospital so it is important for us to come here and give them some happiness at Christmas time. It is very difficult for parents with children in hospital too. I know this from personal experience because my son was born prematurely. I hope everyone enjoyed our visit.”

001-Arsenal07.jpg

002-Arsenal07.jpg

004-Arsenal07.jpg

005-Arsenal07.jpg

006-Arsenal07.jpg

007-Arsenal07.jpg

003-Arsenal07.jpg

If you like the pics, The Treehouse (see initial post) still can use some donations.

Hleb's rap album will be released in May 2008.

tam1886

Established Member
clockwork orange said:
Flamini and Denilson? :lol:

clockwork orange said:
Hleb's rap album will be released in May 2008.
:lol: He just doesn't look quite right doing that does he?!

I looked up the 'no friends on a powder day' t-shirt thing because it was annoying me (...and I'm bored) and I think it is something to do with good days for skiing etc. Powder days apparently are days with good snow for skiing so I'm guessing it means everything stopping for a ski or something. I can actually picture Lehmann is a pair of skis flying down a hillside!

Is it me or is it slightly annoying to see that Adebayor is wearing headphones in every picture. Does that not seem quite ignorant to some people or am I just being stupid?

awooga83

Established Member
Its just translating everyones talking into Ade language, which is super fast and out of the range of most humans hence the need for electronic translation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom