• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's come of age in the last couple of months. I wasn't keen on him tbh because he looked ok but not that level above. He's not in the top, top bracket but he's potentially the best we've had since Seaman. He just needs to be more vocal like Lehmann and make the box his manor.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
tenor.gif

TheEconomist

Established Member
It's fine everyone is allowed a **** up once in a while. Bad luck it had to come today. Still in our top 3 players this season

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
****ing frustrating that, I'm pissed with him not trusting the guys in front of him, especially with no one at the back post.

We were just about managing it out and that ****ed up our resolve.

That ****up drops him down to a 0/10 for the game.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Of course your keeper and defender make mistakes when they are under the pressure for 45 minutes, Arteta didn't find a solution how to get beack into the game and paid the full price for that.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Life of a keeper. Let's move on. But seriously needs to work on his kicking
That's the main thing. High kicking. And he needs to take it easy on resuming play. He adds so much unnecessary pressure by his insistence on distributing the ball asap even when we have no counter opportunity.

That said. If we work on our counters (which either start way to deep in our own half or with slow players) he can really help us become more dangerous going forward.

Pepes blue pill

Normally its the defence letting him down, today its the other way round, annoying but you cant moan too much at the lad, he does need to get better in the air tho, never convinced me with that part of his game

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The mistake is whatever, but he needs to improve his distribution.. Hopefully this new gk coach is as good as they say.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
He's been good and reliable for us so far, but unfortunately for a GK, one crucial mistake is all it takes to burn his house.

He'll come good again but he really needs to work on his ball distribution.

Either that, or we just ditch this play-from-the-keeper nonsense. I don't know how many times we've been pressured in our half this season from this sh*t "modern football" style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom