• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Proves nothing.

Emi was going to be benched for the 1st game, which is what most on here have a problem with. He performed better than Leno and thus deserved to continue playing.

All the proof points that Martinez was told there was no #1 or #2 GK in Arsenal, and he doesn't promise game time, but has to be earned.

He tried his everything and Martinez made a choice.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
All the proof points that Martinez was told there was no #1 or #2 GK in Arsenal, and he doesn't promise game time.

He tried his everything and Martinez made a choice.

He was clearly lying then when he gifted Leno the 1st start of the season.

drippin

He was clearly lying then when he gifted Leno the 1st start of the season.

Why are you calling our manager a liar and keep this gossip up?

If Martinez couldn't accept being on the bench, he wasn't agreeing with Arteta's coaching principles, and had to be sold.

Arteta wants committed players.

Martinez made the choice to sign for Villa rather than renew.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I would have liked Emi to stay because he's one of our own who came good and played a big part in a trophy win. I will watch Emi on Monday night and wish him well, even more so after his class farewell interview. There is an emotional attachment and Emi leaving is the first time since Seaman (who was finished)I've cared about a GK leaving. Take the emotion out of it and Leno still gives me the jitters and looks inferior to Emi in the areas I consider important. Time will tell but we've never had two GK's so closely matched in quality so a sale had to happen. The issue is that all my misgivings about Leno still persist after yesterday's match and this is the start of his third year.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We should have kept both of them and taken a decision at the end of the season.

Arteta has chosen to go with Leno and sell Martinez, who could have been persuaded to stay had he been told the shirt was his until/unless his performance dipped. If it is a good decision Arteta will receive the plaudits but if it is a bad decision he will have to take the blame. No point in hiding behind Martinez wanting to leave as it is clear from what Martinez has said IN HIS OWN WORDS and in his own language that his preference was to stay and would have stayed if he'd been told he was starting the season in goal.

drippin

I think jury worded it best. Even if Martinez case was just a purple patch he shown us that Leno is lacking in many important departments to be our future GK.

Arteta disagrees with you heavily because he said Leno was superb before the injury.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Arsenal mania is one of the only few places where hearing it directly from all parties involved doesn't matter.

Agendas just stick whatever the weather is. It's gonna be a long season for Emi fans.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Arteta has chosen to go with Leno and sell Martinez, who could have been persuaded to stay had he been told the shirt was his until/unless his performance dipped. .
Yet, Emi started charity shield and there is no way to know if he would or wouldn't have kept his place.

Just accept Emi did what was best for his career and went to a club where he would be uncontested - you guys are making up stuff now when there are actual quotes and proof.

drippin

Rich coming from the guy whos mad at half of the squad currently starting and helping us win.

Sh*t fan with sh*t opinions tbh.

It's nice to have all the gossip girls come out and show how much they care about Arsenal, which is apparently not much.

Rich coming from the guy whos mad at half of the squad currently starting and helping us win.

Sh*t fan with sh*t opinions tbh.

No, you are right. I should have praised all the players for getting us out against Olympicos in the final 32 in EL and getting us to 8th in the PL. GK who don't have nerves at vital moments and a striker that only scored 10 goals. Elite.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

No, you are right. I should have praised all the players for getting us out against Olympicos in the final 32 in EL and getting us to 8th in the PL. GK who don't have nerves at vital moments and a striker that only scored 10 goals. Elite.
I'm not saying praise them - the club is obviously not in a good spot - but your takes and your posts are usually awful. Its a bit rich you say someone else's opinion doesn't matter.

You have the usual d*ckriders that like your posts but it doesn't hide the fact that you chat a lot of crap - I don't think you even watch our matches.

I'm not saying praise them - the club is obviously not in a good spot - but your takes and your posts are usually awful. Its a bit rich you say someone else's opinion doesn't matter.

You have the usual d*ckriders that like your posts but it doesn't hide the fact that you chat a lot of crap - I don't think you even watch our matches.

My criticism is structured and well put. I have made very long and detailed posts about why I don't like a certain player or why I think he is failing.

Like with Leno for example I was saying things a year ago that people are starting to realising now and finally admit instead to sticking to their favoritism. Same thing about Laca and Pepe, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom