• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best english strikers?

Anocht

My top five:

1. Jermain Defoe
2. Andy Johnson
3. Alan Smith
4. Darren Huckerby
5. Alan Shearer (there's a Newcastle with Alan and other without him)

For more information: www.fansfc.com, incluiding foreign strikers.

A

Anonymous

. Jermain Defoe
2. Andy Johnson
3. Alan Smith
4. Darren Huckerby
5. Alan Shearer
Where is rooney? Where is owen? englands top 2 and you forget them :roll:

awesomarsenal

Where is rooney? Where is owen? englands top 2 and you forget them
rooney is OVERRATED. he actually sucks(coz he DISOWNED his boyhood club and only knos how to dive and cheat :evil: )
1. owen
2. shearer
3. defoe
4. andy johnson
5.Darren Huckerby/ james beattie

KingReyes

Established Member
awesomarsenal said:
rooney is OVERRATED. he actually sucks(coz he DISOWNED his boyhood club and only knos how to dive and cheat :evil: )

So you mean he did what Sol Campbell did when he left Sp**s for Arsenal. Rooney's a **** I won't deny it but when on form he's the best English striker. He's still only 19 and has delivered for England on a regular basis.

1.Rooney
2.Defoe
3.Owen
4.Shearer

awesomarsenal

KingReyes said:
awesomarsenal said:

So you mean he did what Sol Campbell did when he left Sp**s for Arsenal. Rooney's a **** I won't deny it but when on form he's the best English striker. He's still only 19 and has delivered for England on a regular basis.

1.Rooney
2.Defoe
3.Owen
4.Shearer
YEA BUT LOOK how he plays for manure..(thats reason enough to hate him) he dives, gets booked and yes, he may have potential but thats not gonna get him anywhere. once the defenders get to know him better and learn how to cope with him, he will just be another striker out there...unless he changes the way he plays coz he will get suspended in more matches than he plays :lol:

Ratinho

Established Member
Yeah, he can't be good, he plays for United. :roll:

rooney is OVERRATED. he actually sucks(coz he DISOWNED his boyhood club and only knos how to dive and cheat )

Irony?

1. Owen
2. Defoe
3. Rooney
4. Shearer
5. Heskey/Johnson

and listing Huckerby is embarassing for our country, please don't do it. (Cue people going 'but you put Heskey in'. Seen the way he's played this season?)

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Darren Huckerby is one of the worst players to have ever played in the Premiership. I'm shocked to see people listing him

Defoe
Rooney
Owen
Shearer
Paul Furlong (class)

By the way, what the hell happened to Darius Vassell? :shock:

Anocht

I think Vassell is still injuried. I am not sure. I'd like to know why Ratinho says that listing Huckerby is embarrasing for England. Maybe it's something I don't know.
There are more strikers: Vassell, Carlton Cole, Emile Heskey and Marcus Bent.
About Rooney, yes, he's good but now he's not playing very well. The contrary is Alan Smith who's gettin' better.

Chicago

Rooney is a strange case, he plays well at Everton, getting him a spot on the national team, does fairly well in Euro, bought by United only to play like garbage in the premiership and yet he's still probably going to have his spot

Alan Smith should not be in the top five!!!! and not because of what he did to my club, because he should not be in the top five

1-Defoe
2-Shearer
3-Owen
4-Shrek
5-Johnson

kanuuu

Established Member
Vassell played a reserve game the other day, should be back soon, he was so promising when he first emerged it's a shame for England that he never really followed it up.

awesomarsenal

Alan Smith should not be in the top five!!!! and not because of what he did to my club, because he should not be in the top five

1-Defoe
2-Shearer
3-Owen
4-Shrek
5-Johnson
all alan smith knows is to run around, he is actually worse than huckerby.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom