• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Best manager in the world ?

Best manager in the world ?

• Total voters

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Nah,he's not overrated.That Milan side was great under him and he didn't win league every season because Seria A was best league in the world in that moment.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nah,he's not overrated.That Milan side was great under him and he didn't win league every season because Seria A was best league in the world in that moment.
4 leagues in 25 years, never retained it etc, is poor when he’s mainly managed super clubs.

Players like him though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In comparison, Wenger had won 3 titles and gone unbeaten within 7/8 seasons of taking over Arsenal, with Utd and Ferguson on his neck.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Bumps a 3 years old thread to make fun of other people's votes.. only to have made a worse vote himself.

Ancelotti since @Notorious Big labelled him the best manager in the world:

- Sacked at Bayern 2(?) months into the season
- Sacked at Napoli after their by worst season in recent times
- Now a manager at freakin Everton :rofl:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
4 leagues in 25 years, never retained it etc, is poor when he’s mainly managed super clubs.

Players like him though.

Like i wrote,maybe with Milan he could get more,but it was strong competition back than.Real was often behind Barcelona in La Liga,so it was not so much about him.He stayed in some top clubs way to short to retain leagues,like Chelsea,Bayern and PSG.His other clubs weren't in that level.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Bumps a 3 years old thread to make fun of other people's votes.. only to have made a worse vote himself.

Napoli had a bad season? Thought they did pretty good.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Like i wrote,maybe with Milan he could get more,but it was strong competition back than.Real was often behind Barcelona in La Liga,so it was not so much about him.He stayed in some top clubs way to short to retain leagues,like Chelsea,Bayern and PSG.His other clubs weren't in that level.
Nah I don’t buy that.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Others probably weren't on same level like now,so i had to to vote for someone.He's not in his peak anymore,but great manager in his prime.

GDeep™

League is very weak

:rofl:

UpTheGunnerz

I feel like Arsenalfans tend to overrate the importance of FA-cups when it comes to Wenger (even if i ofc enjoyed them at the time).

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think that some of you will call Sir Alex average manager because he won CL just twice in 27 years with Utd.Such a dumb discussion.

UpTheGunnerz

Think that some of you will call Sir Alex average manager because he won CL just twice in 27 years with Utd.Such a dumb discussion.

Best manager in the history of the game. That some people think it is even up to debate to include Wenger in that discussion is absolutely beyond me. He was in a league of his own. El Grande Sir Alex Rednosé.

Top Bottom